Elmo's seemingly constant WIP

elmo

No photos as I have been painting bags of bits prior to assembly.  Done some legs, bodies, weapon arms, handlebars but not enough to put any complete models together... :(

Hope so get some heads and backpacks done this week and maybe have some complete next weekend but no promises ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Still painting Ravenwing - made myself a promise to only upload photos of completed models when they are all done so could be a couple of weeks yet...

In the meantime - one of The Rocks little helpers

gallery_62353_13277_127847.jpg

And two Ravenwing upgrade sprues arrived this week so I am well on the way :)

• 1 month later...

No photos as I have been painting bags of bits prior to assembly.  Done some legs, bodies, weapon arms, handlebars but not enough to put any complete models together... :sad.:

Hope so get some heads and backpacks done this week and maybe have some complete next weekend but no promises :wink:

Love this little guy! One of my friends picked up a resin printer and I've been eying some really fun watcher sets folks have designed - expanding the variety of gadgetry carried by my watchers into battle alongside the Deathwing may need to be elevated in priority! 

Is this a greenstuff creation? 

So Brothers... the moment is here - a project over 10 years in the making with many stops and starts along the way...

Some hard hunting on eBay for salvageable models - disappointments, successes and hard work. Buying in Revell models on the cheap...

Magnetising, gallons of black primer, blood, sweat and tears but finally the time is here to let the Ravens free...

There can be no forgiveness for The Fallen, only the hunt....

gallery_62353_14973_536202.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_368208.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_206733.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_313055.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_296004.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_136939.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_100597.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_272527.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_268906.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_236095.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_7399.jpg

gallery_62353_14973_320972.jpg

By the Emperor Elmo that a lot of bikes...

Painting 30 has left me dreading inevitably painting more Primaris Outriders how on earth did you keep motivated!?!!

It has been on and off for about 10 years. It helped to keep switching between projects for sanity...

OMG...that's really beautifull Ravenwing !

You are the Master of the Hunt !

You really love Typhoon speeders

Thanks Galthan :)

Not really -  all heavy weapons on the Speeders and Attack bikes are magnetised so they can be swapped about ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That demi-company photo is glorious. Excellent work on the squad from 19/06/21 too - the volume and quality of work you put out continues to astound me.

Just completed another handful of DA Primaris to add to my growing Company...

Why is GW fixated on Pointy Marines?

What's needed is an entire squad of marines pointing off in the distance together!

I thought I had more photos of my pointy marines, but I think I'm close to being able to run a killteam of them - I've definitely got a few scattered through Intercessor squads.

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

• 4 weeks later...