The Horus Heresy Volume I: Betrayal - with Alan Bligh

Zhoolda

This was probably when they were still known as the Warhounds, before Angron was found.

gallery_49799_5160_40987.jpg

Yea and its mkII.

I like the other two schemes but the white and blue just stands out a lot more for my taste...

Maybe use one of the others for devastators or veterans!

Interesting that the WE colours appear to be a simple inversion of the Warhound colours.

Edit - the pics also bode well for the possibility of more info on the Legions pre- and post-Primarch. B)

Edit 2 - I wonder how long until FW announce that they're producing a Stormbird...

This does look amazing, I'm probably going to wait until either the Night Lords or the Imperial Fists get a book before I drop my Templars but I'm definitely going to start saving, because this is going to be as expensive as hell.

I am willing to dip my BTs in yellow :\ :o Like Helsreach in reverse :D

A Ferrus model from Forge would be a dream come true.

A very, very, very short dream, admittedly.

"Hell yeah, I'm going to use Ferrus Manus! In... this one battle. And never in any others. I... Oh. Damn."

Doh! :lol:

I am quite excited for it! Always good to get more reading materials :wub:

"Hell yeah, I'm going to use Ferrus Manus! In... this one battle. And never in any others. I... Oh. Damn."

You can always use him in the Great Crusade purging the filthy Xenos :lol:

I haven't properly played 40k in a number of years now - I pretty much just read all the novels and play the computer games - but after watching that video I'm giving some serious thought to getting back into it. Some 30k pre-heresy World Eaters you say? Why yes, yes, I don't mind if I do...

This World Eaters color scheme seems interesting.

gallery_49799_5160_3007.jpg

Oh nice finally a scheme I can paint. Where is the destroyers black mentioned? Which book?

I am converting to 30k.

I believe it's in one of A D-B's upcoming works, Betrayer (I believe the character Skane wears it).

the sheer amount of money I will be spending on this stuff will imminently lead to my divorce....

Hahaha yeah your damn right there! What do you mean you have spent the mortgage money again!!!! We had all this with Badab...

i hope they make his head removable. it could be an objective marker lol

i hope they make his head removable. it could be an objective marker lol

The weird part is, I could see that happening. If the Space Wolves could fight over a spear, why not a head?

Archived