Stormbird

p049979

I saw a post recently, sorry forget where, where the poster was quoting some GW type about the stormbird. The stormbird was considered a class of transport, not a particular design. Perhaps any assault lander that was designed to carry a company of astartes is a stormbird.

Which could make sense, what with the plethora of "Storm Eagle", "Storm Raven", etc... showing up recently.

I saw a post recently, sorry forget where, where the poster was quoting some GW type about the stormbird. The stormbird was considered a class of transport, not a particular design. Perhaps any assault lander that was designed to carry a company of astartes is a stormbird.

Which could make sense, what with the plethora of "Storm Eagle", "Storm Raven", etc... showing up recently.

What about the Storm Talon? Although I suppose that scouts could hang on tightly.... xD

On topic, I really like the model so far, I didn't really have a good mental image of a stormbird before seeing this thread, but that one seems on the mark. The boxy dropship thing just doesn't fit the description in the series.

Archived