Lorenzen's Abyss: Heresy, Necro & a load of other stuff

Lorenzen

• 4 months later...

well seeing as that pic was from the 11th of april, and i've since finished sculpting and painted him..

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/136/a/2/kael_by_typhion-d65io2d.jpg

i tend to disagree :wink:

Whaaaa now that's a pose. Well done fella

Thanks guys, I'm hoping to get back to the Death Guard before too long, been busy working on the Minotaurs of late as i need them done for the Orpheus campaign that I'm soon to be running with Demon Prince Dargor.

Hopefully I'll have something done for this lot soon, ive got loads of unpainted things i need to crack on with and with the grave wardens coming out before too long my resin pile will be getting even bigger soon, however the cogs are whirring and I've got some ideas as far as sculpting is concerned with the DG in the near future :wink:

well seeing as that pic was from the 11th of april, and i've since finished sculpting and painted him..

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/136/a/2/kael_by_typhion-d65io2d.jpg

i tend to disagree :wink:

umm....WOW i have to ask what body and head did you use for this

The head started life as a basic terminator sergeant head, i rebuilt the entire lower half with green stuff to get the sneer

The torso is again a heavily modified mk4 assault marine torso

If you look back through the thread you can see the wip shots of the model. :)

The head started life as a basic terminator sergeant head, i rebuilt the entire lower half with green stuff to get the sneer

The torso is again a heavily modified mk4 assault marine torso

If you look back through the thread you can see the wip shots of the model. :smile.:

wow sorry, haha thats incredible ha wanna shoot a couple world eater versions over this way

So after playing a 5k game the other day and thoroughly enjoying using my death guard en masse.. i figured itd be even cooler to do that with them all painted..

so i've dipped my toe back into the murky waters of barbarus.

1374836_10151763746311406_108338112_n.jp

need to clean up a few parts of it and define some of the shapes a little better.. but its been a nice break from the bronze.

Time for an update.. work once again getting in the way of regularity :sleep.:

1381247_10151777138491406_491322192_n.jp

Just couldn't help myself really.. ive got lots of tanks that i need to get on with and a storm eagle to finish.. but lets face it the sicaran is just badass

The Flamer in the Tartaros set doesn't have all the detail parts that i wanted, its only a half flamer with one side blank afterall.. and the Cataphracti one is much more similar to the basic heresy flamer with the cone nozzle (much like the mk3 hand flamer) :wink: