Blood Angels Blog

Blindhamster

Yes, yes, yes. So much win. Cloak looks excellent and the thinned down down hips worked a treat, not much else to add, as you've already said it's very wip. Big thumbs up so far though buddy :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Re: the sword. If you'd like, I could send the Company Master from the DV box your way. He's got a nice sword that looks like Mephiston's sword (more or less) and I have no plans for the model. Just PM if you're interested.

Hey guys, thanks for the offers on swords! Will post what I have atm and if its not approved buy you guys id happiky take up the offer for an alternative, DV master might be a very good shout actually

I've been promising an update for a little while...

he still has a number of areas to finish (sword, rivets on the hood, horns on the skulls, some bling on his belt (syringes, buckle, loops for it to stay on the coat), but i'm pretty happy with how he's turning out!

I don't have decent lighting or a camera where i am, so these will have to do

med_gallery_14877_7794_229460.jpgmed_gallery_14877_7794_441427.jpgmed_gallery_14877_7794_476684.jpgmed_gallery_14877_7794_493862.jpg

I disagree on the arms tbh lorenzen, they are about as thick as the wrist of a regular marine, possibly a little thinner, if they were much thinner the hands start to look too large.

I will go back and replqce the sword and finish off the other areas though

I know what you mean and think if youd used regular marine legs the arms would probsbly look fine but with astoraths legs they look too wide (the whole arm not just the gs parts) his calves look smaller than his forearms.

I think you could potentially taper the vambraces so they became a little thinner near the wrist and off set the "thickness" but its up to you.

Archived