• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stix, they are stunning man. There was always something off about the Gorgon models for me and now I know what it was: the shoulders. Man, those Cataphracii shoulders really make these guys something else. Coupled with a beautiful paint job and you have one killer unit there. Keep it coming

Thank you guys!

Stix, they are stunning man. There was always something off about the Gorgon models for me and now I know what it was: the shoulders. Man, those Cataphracii shoulders really make these guys something else. Coupled with a beautiful paint job and you have one killer unit there. Keep it coming

I have bigger problem with gorgon legs, they are too crouchy :D

I have bigger problem with gorgon legs, they are too crouchy :biggrin.:

Oh yeah, I didn't even pic they they were Cataphratii legs too. The cog motif round the knees fooled me. Great work again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll jump on this thread and revive it.

I recently finished a commission for some Death Wing terminators. Not my favorite to paint but I did land a solid Caucasian skin recipe out of the job (which my pictures don't show, need better lighting)

3LJ6hVph.jpg

Wk3PqAGh.jpg

And here are my Cataphractii that I painted for my first army - The Raven Guard:

gtB0LKxh.jpg

cyve6tFh.jpg

HRw8Hdkh.jpg

• 1 month later...

25022728362_7d485660d7_c.jpg

WE_Terminators by SurrealCruelty, on Flickr

12197868093_63470223b8_c.jpg

WG_Terminators by SurrealCruelty, on Flickr

I have some Terminator Chaos Lords that I have on my thread and will add to the actual HQ thread.  I also have some Red Corsairs terminators that I haven't taken any pictures of, even though they were done years ago, maybe I'll take some pictures of them this weekend and post them.

This thread highlights all the reasons to love the TDA, so much good stuff!!

ive picked some old favourites to share but intend to produce new sometime too!

my old '90's DW HQ:

gallery_5435_2406_306382.jpg

later DW squad:

gallery_5435_2406_213183.jpg

The Lion Guard:

gallery_5435_3014_249868.jpg

hopefully its not too much spam, Terminators were a big part of why i got into the hobby..

Those Terminators really look great, Sandalphon! What's the idea/lore behind the Lion Guard?

Hey thanks, they're about 8yrs old but I'm still proud of them, I was a better painter back then!

The Lion Guard are the first company of the DA successor chapter Angels of the Lion created here in the DA forum about..10yrs ago? Black armour from the original legion But the rest of the fluff escapes me now..

I have some older stripped terminators waiting in line - hope to update here with something more recent!

• 2 weeks later...