They are not iron Warriors ! But if you know the movie Slevin:

Schlomo: The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.

They are from my personal renegade warband, the Brazen Lords. A schismatic company from a iron hand successor chapter. The chapter icon is a free hand of the iron hand of Ferrus Mannus.

But you partially right...I use the iron warrior rules

They are not iron Warriors ! But if you know the movie Slevin:

Schlomo: The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle.

They are from my personal renegade warband, the Brazen Lords. A schismatic company from a iron hand successor chapter. The chapter icon is a free hand of the iron hand of Ferrus Mannus.

But you partially right...I use the iron warrior rules

Very nice emperor children.

I freashly finish my sorcerer in terminator.

It is based of the Alchemist concept from Vidocq movie.

His soul is trapped inside his armour, the most powerful foes are “sucked” in his mask, giving him the energy to live. The lower soul are emprisonned inside his amethyst scythe (played as a power axe). He bear an ancient combi-bolter ( I use the Spitespitter relic)

mQiiODY.jpg

sIB9vMU.jpg

ddcGeEZ.jpg

It was my last terminator…until I paint new ones

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, sbarnby71 said:

My first Vlka Fenryka 10e Terminator:

Axe 1-5.jpg

Love that shield, am I right in thinking it's a Deathwing one with the entire front removed?

10 hours ago, Halandaar said:

Love that shield, am I right in thinking it's a Deathwing one with the entire front removed?

Thanks man!  You're correct, I removed the Deathwing symbol, added 2 x 1mm ball bearings to create the studs and then a press-mould taken from a FW door for the Wolf symbol.

• 5 months later...

Note that I merged the recently created showcase that was just for the new Terminators with the existing Terminators Showcase. We don't need to have multiple showcases for the same type of model, even different iterations of that model type over the years.

• 2 weeks later...