Legio B&C Minis

Any chance for an Scout Squaddie place?

As I type I'm builing the mini, so yay

Name: Rikko Wills

Former Chapter: Sons of the Dragon (Salamanders 18th founding)

Wargear: Bolter (with sling and bayonet), "Counts as" Master-Crafted Chainsword, Boltpistol (with silencer and scope) and 2 Mono-Filament Combat Knives

Origins: Rikko is heralded from the Volcanic world of Draconis, a well known recruiting world for the Sons of the Dragon. He was brought up on legends of Blue-clad, sleek-faced warriors with a black dragon on their shoulder who came and took children away to protect them from the terrors of the Universe, it is deemed a great, great honor to be chosen to serve to Imperium in the Sons of the Dragon.

Rikko has served the Sons of the Dragon for 2 centuries, a quarter of that serving as a Veteran in the 1st Company, learning the tricks of Infiltration with the legendary Squad Ignatus. Abhoring the traditional Power weapon and Plasma Pistol for veterans, Rikko prefers to fight with a Bolter, with bayonet naturally, and a dual-bladed Chainsword-staff, he is a veteran of many battles and was reluctantly sent to serve in the Legio.

Rikko is like most Sons of the Dragon: a stern, unforgiving person, but is eager to shun help from other Chapters, unless the occasion calls for it, but he is at heart a kind person, wanting to help his brothers, he loves to fight up close and personal, seeing the fear of death in his enemy's eyes.

Edited by Dragonkin Arenis

• 1 month later...
Brother Dorian, of the Legio Templar:

http://www.spacewithinspace.net/images/war...larchampion.jpg

For honor!

DV8

I love your way of doing highlightson that.

They function as both embellishment and highlight.

Great!

Edited by Brother Tyler
I turned the image into a link to save some vertical scrolling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Long time no post sig says it all im back i originally pledged a biker called Firelord the 43rd formally of the Scotian knights if the biker assualt posistion is still avalible brother firelord will be there if not any squad position will do

• 4 months later...

If the position is still open, I would like to request a postion as the Assault Weapon Battle-Brother in (Tac Squad C, I think?). It may take a while to get the parts, but for now here is his name:

Brother Ephraim Erasmus, formerly of the 22nd Company of the Paladins of Laconia.

Oh, and he'll have a plasma gun.

Edited by Dark Link

Two quick questions. Is it possible to have more then one member of the Legio from the same chapter? The background information suggests that it is possible while the bit about using Legio BnC Army suggest it isn't possible.

Secondly is it possible to have Librarians as mini-personas? Specifically a Black Templar one.

Messanger

Secondly is it possible to have Librarians as mini-personas? Specifically a Black Templar one.

Umm.. not that I'm an expect on Black Templars, but arn't they generally anti-librarian?

Black Templars hate all psykers with the exception of the Emperor and his Grey Knights. The Legio BnC article says that the Black Templars give up psykers to the Legio. Hence my question of if it is okay to have a mini-persona that is a Black Templar Librarian (obviously not Chief-Librarian since that is locked)

Messanger

Edit -

A handful of Librarians within the Legio are drawn from Chapters willing to give up its psykers ��‚�" the Black Templars being a notable example. For the most part, however, the Legio's Librarians have no parent Chapter ��‚�" being created solely for the Legio.

The last sentence suggests that psykers, such as those from Black Templar chapter, aren't associated with parent chapter. Does this mean if I were to do a Librarian it wouldn't have any chapter symbol except for the Legio one?

Edited by Messanger of Death

The intent is that when the Black Templars detect that a recruit is a psyker, they transfer the undesirable git off to the Legio. The recruit would be trained as a Librarian within the Legio. I doubt that the Librarian would be allowed to wear the colours of the Black Templars, though, since that Chapter looks upon psykers with such distaste. In all likelihood, these brother-Librarians would be "pure Legio" in their outlook and heraldry.

As far as multiple members from the same Chapter in the Legio goes, this should be rare. Most Chapters would give 1, maybe 2 at the most, with only a small handful having more than that. Even then, those Chapters would have no more than 5, and there are probably less than a dozen of those Chapters (not including the Black Templars giving up their psykers as described above).

The way I look at it, Legio B&C mini characters shouldn't really be tied to a particular point in time. That way, member X can have a character from the Ultramarines, as can members Y and Z, with no problems.

Edited by Brother Tyler
Added the answer to the question about multiple characters from the same Chapter.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Changed and edited Rikko (If you cannot accept a Heavy Flamer as his weapon, use a Multi-Melta):

Name: Rikko Wills

Former Chapter: Sons of the Dragon (Salamanders 18th founding)

Wargear: Heavy Flamer(alt. Multi-Melta), Boltpistol (with silencer and scope), Mono-Filament Combat Knive, Frag/Krak grenades

Origins: Rikko heralds from the red-sanded Volcanic world of Draconis, a well known recruiting world for the Sons of the Dragon. He was brought up on legends of Blue-clad, sleek-faced warriors with a black dragon on their shoulder who came and asked for brave children to run the Judicium Draconis - the Draconis Trials. Those successful were taken away to protect them from the terrors of the Universe, it is deemed a great honour to be chosen to serve to Imperium in the Sons of the Dragon.

Rikko has served the Sons of the Dragon for 2 full centuries, a quarter of that time serving as a Veteran in the 1st Company, learning the tricks of Infiltration with the legendary Squad Ignatus. Abhoring the traditional Power weapon and Plasma Pistol for veterans, Rikko prefers to fight with a Combi-Flamer and a Chainsword, but will take either a Heavy Flamer or Multi-Melta for certain missions. He is a veteran of many battles and was reluctantly but volunterally sent to serve in the Legio.

Rikko is like most Sons of the Dragon: a stern, unforgiving person who is eager to shun help from other Chapters - unless the occasion calls for it - but he is at heart a kind person, wanting to help his brothers; he loves to fight up close and personal, seeing the fear of death in his enemys eyes.

Arenis

[EDIT] Eeeep... Forgot position :D Tactical heavy weapon, please :)

Edited by Dragonkin Arenis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name: Scout Sergeant Chaeron

Former Chapter: Ultramarines

Wargear: Sniper Rifle and Plasma Pistol

Origins: Scout Sergeant Chaeron was born on Calth, and was selected by the Ultramarines. He attended Angiselus Barracks on Macragge, and was the best trainee. During a battle against the traitorous Worshippers of Midas*, he came to the attention of the Ultramarine Senior commanders, when he sniped the Chaos Lord, and killed his terminators with his plasma pistol. He was chosen to join the Legio.

* A DIY Chaos Warband of my buddie's.

Edited by Calgar 2.0

During a battle against the traitorous Worshippers of Midas*, he came to the attention of the Legio, when he sniped the Chaos Lord, and killed his terminators with his plasma pistol.

Note that the Legio doesn't pick its battle-brothers. The parent Chapter picks the battle-brothers it sends to the Legio.