Legio B&C Minis

During a battle against the traitorous Worshippers of Midas*, he came to the attention of the Legio, when he sniped the Chaos Lord, and killed his terminators with his plasma pistol.

Note that the Legio doesn't pick its battle-brothers. The parent Chapter picks the battle-brothers it sends to the Legio.

I edited the post.

I figure I might as well take part in this.

Name: Brother Bael

Former Chapter: Blood Ravens

Position: Assault Squad B Battle Brother 3

Wargear: Bolt Pistol and Chainsword.

Origins: Bael had originally been a native to Cyrene. When the Blood Trials were held he took his chances and was one of the lucky few who had proven themselves.

Bael has served under the 3rd Company for quite some time dating back to the Tartarus Campaign and as such has proven himself to be a true warrior. After the fall of Rahe, he began to look for something more. Under recommendation, he volunteered to the Legio Bolter.

Bael currently carries the two weapons that Brother Angelus gifted to him upon his death. Bael swore to carry them for as long as he lived and avenge the Death of his fallen brother.

Bael is a Blood Raven at heart always searching for knowledge. Bael himself is a quiet and merciless warrior and is always ready to fight for his brothers and the Imperium and would give his life to save his brothers if necessary.

• 3 weeks later...

Are we allowed to post SM Painter marines, or does it have to be a finished model?

If we are allowed , then:

http://i46.tinypic.com/255m0hx.jpg

^^Original scheme^^

Legio Scheme coming soon.

Okay, is there a slot free for a tank commander, if so can I have it. :lol:

By tank commander I mean based on Chronus.

Name: 'Unknown'

Former Chapter: Blazing Suns

Position: Tank Commander

Wargear: Bolter & Chainsword

Origins: 'name' had originally been a native to Blackreach. When the orks assaulted the hive city he inhabited, he readied his lasgun and was the first defender into the frey, he was invited into the chapter as a scout for his outstanding bravery.

I do not yet have a name for the battle brother, and before anyone mentions my user name, there is a mini in my army already called Lenios. :P

Edited by Lenios

• 2 weeks later...

can my B&C persona be an ironclad dreadnought?

if yes:

Name: Brother Paulus

Former chapter: Steel Dragons

Position: Ironclad Dreadnought (if possible)

Wargear: Zigilbrax (dreadnought sized hammer, count as dccw and seismic hammer)

the melta and heavy flamer will be represented by a marine (nathaniel)sitting on top of the dreadnought

with a melta or flamer (the other one straped to the dread somwhere)

Origins: i will come up whith something in a near future.

Battle Brother Yu'sefrin of Devastator Squad A armed with heavy flamer. Formerly of the Phoenix Crusaders Chapter, 4th Company.

Chosen by the Eclipse Templars to represent them in the Legio after showing exceptional prowess during the defence of Gormath, a forgeworld assailed by a Tyranid splinter fleet in the Segmentum Pacificus.

more fluff for this guy soon :)

Edit: Chapter name change B)

Edited by Shotbreak

• 1 month later...

My Commander, this Space Wolf is reporting for battle.

My name is Horst, but I am called Warhorse and hope to fill the Assault position in Tactical Squad C #8.

I carry a Meltagun as I have had too many Plasmas blow up on me. I have also been honored to receive Runic Armor.

Slow moving, dependable [and a bit grouchy] I have trained many young Wolves to become battle hardened veterans, I have been sent to serve the Imperium and bring honor to the Halls of Fenris.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff303/Kevin-Andra/001-47.jpg

Edited by Warhorse47

Well, a Chaos Space Marine from a warband would have to be a renegade from the Legio since we don't allow Chaos Space Marines within the Legio.

The Legio only has loyalists within its ranks, though we have had a few of our battle-brothers go renegade upon us (a thousand curses upon their disloyal heads!).

As for the heavy flamer guy, whatever floats your boat. I suggest sticking to the rules, but that's just a suggestion. Perhaps the Deathwatch RPG might be adapted for the Legio and players won't be restricted to the choices available in the codices. :(

Well, a Chaos Space Marine from a warband would have to be a renegade from the Legio since we don't allow Chaos Space Marines within the Legio.

The Legio only has loyalists within its ranks, though we have had a few of our battle-brothers go renegade upon us (a thousand curses upon their disloyal heads!).

As for the heavy flamer guy, whatever floats your boat. I suggest sticking to the rules, but that's just a suggestion. Perhaps the Deathwatch RPG might be adapted for the Legio and players won't be restricted to the choices available in the codices. :(

Er, I was going for a heavy flamer guy with a jump pack...

Ah, forget it.

Brother Matthias of the Lords of Shadow 5th company, command squad seconded to the Legio Bolter and Chainsword

Armour - Heavily modified (personally, not by Techmarine) power armour, which gives a slightly better chance of withstanding damage.

Arms - Chainsword (personalized), Heavy Flamer (some custom artwork on it).

Fluff coming after I write up the sections for the Wraiths of Darkness, unless I don't have time to write that but do have time to write this.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to submit a Space Wolf to the fold, Brother Fildrid, former Sky Claw, fulfilling the assault weapon specialization of Assault Squad 2. His armor has several runes painted on it, as well as fangs hanging from loops. Aside from the meltagun that is his primary hunting weapon, he also has a bolt pistol and combat knife.

Fildrid is seen as somewhat unstable... even by Space Wolf terms. Not for any mental illness or genetic deviation... but for the fact that he loves flying. More specifically, he loves flying into and amongst armored formations and blowing them up at close range. This love of close up hunting isn't unknown amongst the Wolves of Fenris, but with their predilection for keeping their feet on the ground, having one that prefers the clouds is enough to make even them wonder.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/stuwar13/2-2.jpg

Edited by Sukrai

• 2 weeks later...

Tactical Squad C

Battle brother 8 (Assault weapon)

Name: Luya Gruff

Chapter representing: Blazing Kitsunes

Bio: Born in a village on the eastern continent, Luya grew up a warrior. When he came of age, a Blazing Kitsune recruiter came to his village and gathered up a group of youths, him included. Within years he became a battle-brother, and after fighting several long campaigns, he was sent to join the Legio.

Edited by Luy22

Name: Iron-Brother Mathias Bael

Home Chapter: Iron Hands

Squad: Legion Armory

Specialty: Techmarine

Background:

Mathias Bael was recruited from the Bael-Lendon Clan of Medusa by Clan Company Shologar's Iron Father Igneon Govanus. He proved adept with technology even as an aspirant and as soon as he completed his tenure as a Scout and was promoted to battle-brother, he was sent to Mars to be indoctrinated in the Machine Cult of Mars. Upon his return, the Clan went to war. Bael fought with his Clan Company alongside the Imperial Guard of the Terran Mounted Rifles and Merican 6th Air Cavalry during the Iraqiya Insurrection, as was involved in the campaigns for the Bakdad, Tell Ufar, and Karkek hives. Upon the the Clan Company's withdrawal, he was assigned to the Deathwatch, where he developed an intellectual interest in the Eldar. Upon his return to the Chapter, he found that he lacked the insular outlook that defined the rest of the Iron Hands -- mostly due to his long periods of interaction with Imperial Guardsmen and members of the other Chapters through the Deathwatch -- and thus had some trouble fitting back in with the rest of his Clansmen. As a result, he volunteered for service in the Legio.

Iron Brother Bael is a Techmarine who specializes in tactical intelligence and weapons manufacture/repair. Even without the aid of logic engines, cogitators, and auspices, he has an innate understanding of military operations and combat tactics and is invaluble as an advisor to his officers. His knowledge of the form and function of all Imperial arms is nearly unmatched and he consistently tinkers and makes minor modifications to his personal weapons and wargear to make them more efficient.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/DTRI/PICT0228.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/DTRI/PICT0229.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/DTRI/PICT0227.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/DTRI/PICT0224.jpg

WIP pics can be found in my WIP Thread here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2504498

• 2 months later...

Name: Brother Galizur

Original chapter: The Angels Blade

Background: Galizur has been fighting since the founding of the angels blade soon after caliban was destroyed, he rejected Terminator armor as it was too encumbering,

"If i want to be a dreadnaught i will hug a plasma cannon" instead opting for traditional robed power armor with a single terminator shoulder plate.

He keeps to himself, like most unforgiven, but is very much a team player. On the battlefield he is capable of keeping his brothers alive (almost makes an apothecary obsolite) whilst destroying the greatest of foes many times his size and number. He fights with great faith and purity, and will follow orders until the the day he dies (or becomes a dreadnaught)

gallery_58215_5437_38528.jpg

gallery_58215_5437_28833.jpg

I originally wanted Galizur to become chapter master when I am gone, but I feel he would make better use of his talents within an elite force such as the Legio.

Signed:

Lord Forcas - Chapter Master of The Angels Blade

Sir,
new scout will soon arrive.

Name: Brother Jiron
Chapter: White Lions - Chalice Brotherhood
Chapter position: Veteran Scout Sergeant
Legio position: Brother Scout
Favored weapon: Combat blade

Edited by Jiron

• 3 weeks later...

Just read through this thread and have a couple of questions .

Are there still spare slots available ? If so I would like to submit a character if possible .

Rules on background fluff - I've scanned the thread and see that its one marine from each chapter and the character is to be a " rank and file " marine or scout - a squad member and not a sergeant or higher ranking marine.

Have I understood correctly ? Any other rules ?

( Hope you dont mind the questions - I just like getting things right ) .