Legio B&C Minis

If I may, can I join in? I'm sure there are plenty more deserving than I, but I'd like to offer my arms to a good cause... and, on the way, kill, maim and burn the heretics and the xenos...

So, where do I sign??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez??? B)

Tigron, formerly of the Ice Tigers chapter, and... let me check my bits box... bearer of the holy purifying plasma gun! so... biker?

Edited by Tigron

@-Oh-: DC? how about a cosy furioso dreadnought? and thanks for the clean... so pretty ;)

@Tigron: of course you may join. the requirements are:

1 - PM or post notification for intention to join, your mini's name, former chapter and where you would like to be positioned eg. assault, scouts, bike squadron, predator annihilator etc... (this is a first in best dressed option)

2 - build, paint and take photos of the mini-you both WIP and finished product from the standard angles and any you deem necessary to show it off

3 - post your photos (WIP and FINI) plus your mini's name, former chapter and some fluff

4 - sit back and bask in your own glory, that you have joined the greatest and yet the most mysterious chapter know to the upper reaches of the Imperium

biker it is

@VtrAxX: no probs, just let me know yor mini's name and former chapter and it's yours

DM B)

Edited by Dominar_Mortis

I am not mortally wounded. Just raging at the loss of my Primarch at the hands of his Brother in defense of his Father. B)

May i take the command squad battle brother 1 position? it might be a bit lofty but i will convert i properly ornate lookin guy(with my new chaos warrior to marine technique B) )

edit: Btw it would be Brother David of the Knights Vermillion

Edited by Grey Knight

@GREY88: i seem to remember something like that. what temple is the mini-you from?

@-O-: ummm... how about the position of Command Squad A Coy Champ?

@chaplain mortis: ok. as long as it is codex legal, then, yes it can have a powerfist

DM B)

Didn't we use to get appointed to a sergeant position?

Anyways, I have already painted and assembled (and posted) my Brother Digitus of the Blue Monitors chapter, and he's also on the list...

But somehow he was removed completely from the thread i posted him in :lol:

Edited by Einstein

Yeah kind of weird to be filling spots like Command Squad Brothers, Company Champion and Sergeant based on who asked first.

I'd love to submit a model for this, preferably to fill up to Ordo Malleus Inquisitorial spot. Would this be possible?

Do the inquisitors have to be in the Legio colour scheme, or do we have a little more artistic license for these?

IF we do, and I get the spot, this is the guy I'd like to use - Inquisitor Jerimiah Lokk

Edited by Barret

Yeah kind of weird to be filling spots like Command Squad Brothers, Company Champion and Sergeant based on who asked first.
Originally I had every just submit a marine saying tactical, assualt of heavy and then randomly selected the sgts and other postions as I went along.
THATS how it was done! :) gaah i feel like a numpty ^_^

++PLEASE CHECK THE LIST AS THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL MAJOR NAME SWAPS AND RANK LOCK-OUTS++

please forgive my noobish ways. i have reassigned some of those, who have graciously joined this project, whilst trying to keep to the original format. the ones who have been left are remnants of a memory cell that has held on to that vital piece of information in a death grip (damn memory cells.... i'll teach'em real good come friday night ^_^ ) or the higher ranking board members with smoking, slightly warm meltas :P

in the interest of keeping this a) fair and B) as close to the original format as possible. just follow these simple points:

1 - PM or post notification for intention to join, your mini's name, former chapter and where you would like to be positioned eg. assault, scouts, bike squadron, predator annihilator etc... (this is a first in best dressed option)

*NOTE* no requesting of rank, this will be determined a later date via WIP/FINISHED photos AND fluff

2 - build, paint and take photos of the mini-you both WIP and finished product from the standard angles and any you deem necessary to show it off

3 - post your photos (WIP and FINI) plus your mini's name, former chapter and your accompaning fluff

4 - sit back and bask in your own glory, that you have joined the greatest and yet the most mysterious chapter know to the upper reaches of the Imperium

as previously stated these "rules" are adaptable as more light shines from the warp

Anyways, I have already painted and assembled (and posted) my Brother Digitus of the Blue Monitors chapter, and he's also on the list...

But somehow he was removed completely from the thread i posted him in :P

you'll have to PM joker about that one ;)

I've got a question: where should I post me bit of fluff introducing brother Tigron???
right here

Do you want us to post our minis now or in another thread?
if you have a previous mini, a WIP mini or a newly finished mini stick'em in here using the points above

I'd love to submit a model for this, preferably to fill up to Ordo Malleus Inquisitorial spot. Would this be possible?
sorry, these =][= spots will be open only to mods and admin (and perhaps a talented frater) you can, however, submit in the henchman spot

scrap my last one hehehe i was sculpting a combat servitor and put it next to a marine...well for a 1st time with sculpting its closer to INQ scale than 40k
not really an issue as it's yours. but i have stuck you into a tac squad anyway. would like to see some pics of your servitor tho

again, apologies to those i have had to chop and change around. this is probably not the last either.

DM :devil: