Legio B&C Minis

Brother M'Bosa originally of the Salamanders Chapter.

http://www.duckblindminiatures.com/mod/entry1-1.jpghttp://www.duckblindminiatures.com/mod/entry1-2.jpghttp://www.duckblindminiatures.com/mod/entry1-5.jpg

i have upadted the list adding in Bra'tac as our first Devastator marine and also finished off another tactical squad by adding MeatGrinder as the heavy weapon B)

any pics forthcoming guys? WIPs? any fluff?

i have seen a few sig banners going around advertising other board projects (when chaos calls, B&C AoD:SH, etc...) and was wondering if anyone could knock up one for here?

DM <_<

Sorry bout a delay here, my Camera's broken... stupid technology, and the Tech Mages havent had a chance to fix it. So, I have some rough Fluff ideas here...

Stormtrooper *name* hails from the world of Armageddon, a planet within the Segmentum Solar over run with Orkoid's. Once belonging to the famed Steel Legions, Trooper *name* was seen in action by Inquisitor *name*. Inquisitor *name*, impressed by the Troopers courage and resourcefulness, as well as recognizing the soldiers experience in combatting the Orkoid menace, requested of Imperial High Command that Trooper *name* be placed in his service. Trooper *name* has been ever at the side of the Inquisitor since....

Now looks side, I've used a Cadian Torso, with a Bret Head. I've then sculpted on a great coat kindof thing (to mimic the Armageddon Steel legion Officer coats) and Im sculpting a rebreather onto him, and I'm planbning on a Chaos Backpack with the Vents shaved off for a Powerpack for a Hellgun.

I'm going to be stalled for a week now though,. cause my Green stuff mysteriously dissapeared the other day (It was here one minute, next minute, gone), and pay day isn't for a few days....

I just thought i'd post this minor update, so you know I'm still here...

@MeatGrinder: it does look a little too chaos-like. do you have a SM back pack? perhaps even shave down the muzzel of the weapon (unless you have really good fluff explaining otherwise ;) )

@GeneralStukov: yes! we are still accepting brothers :D

are you accepting Tech marines?
unfortunately, no. however you can submit a servitor for his retinue, after your brother marine

i have updated the list again adding in several applicants, via posting and PM. the new guys have filled out tac squad C and have started tac squad D. good to see lots of brothers slowly but surely filling out the lists :P

if needed Nephren-ka and Templar14 can also be contacted with fluff, pics inquires etc...

DM :rolleyes:

Edited by Dominar_Mortis

i promised you some fluff so here it is:

During his time in the Lunar Guard, before being inducted into the Legio, Dacien led several successful raids against Ork camps on the Adeptus Mechanicus worlds surrounding Munatius, the Lunar Guard?s home world. He often seemed to be separate from the rest of the Chapter not mixing with anyone but Captain Ausonius of the 2nd Co. Due to his withdrawn character, the Chapter found him useful for lone missions, such as infiltrating enemy camps. He was also highly skilled with a sniper rifle, his preferred weapon (after a bolter).

It was during his participation in the 3rd War of Armageddon that first attracted the attention form members of the Legio. Despite this he was not chosen to join the Legio until several years before Abaddon?s 13th Black Crusade. During his time in the Legio, he still failed to mix well with other members of the Legio, until the 13th Black Crusade. It was during this that he forged numerous friendships with other members of the Legio. His weapons of choice during this time changed from a sniper rifle to a bolter and chainsword. Dacien also holds the honour of being the first member of the Lunar Guard to be inducted into the Legio. He also refers to the origianl Space Marine Chapters by their priamrch's name for unknown reasons. Dacien does not tend to decorate his armour with purity seals, etc believing these to be more for 'Gulliman's and the Lion's lot'.

and some WIP pics:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h51/capt...er/IMAG0037.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h51/capt...er/IMAG0041.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h51/capt...er/IMAG0040.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h51/capt...er/IMAG0038.jpg

Edited by Barret

Those piccies are extremely outta focus, I cant make out any detail :lol:

I'll throw abit of fluff to the flame...

Battle Brother Machinox of the Iron Souls Chapter

Brother Machinox served in many battles but none were so noted in the chapters archives as Ignis IV. It was a routine recovery mission yet the incursion of the eldar onto the world shifted this simple mission into a fight for his battle brothers and his own life, he was injured while defending the artifact that they had descended to the planet for.

His left arm and left leg were torn to shreds by warpspider weaponry yet he faught on, defending his bretherin till they made a tactical retreat back to their strike cruiser where he was repaired and given bionic limbs to suppliment the limbs he lost. He went on to win many more battles for his chapter.

Hmm, I think I got it all down now..

'Like all of his Brothers most of Victarius' history as a Space Marine has been made classified by an "Inquisitor Suborius". What little is know is that he was born as in a poweful family of the fedual-state death world of Devotius X. He is suspected to have been found and chosen into the exlusive trials of reqruiting by the very Inquisitor Suborius himself. Physicly hardened by the infighting amont the plantets families and mentaly hardened by the zealous and almost fanatical nature of his family Victarius exceled in the trials and was taken to the Chapters mythical homeworld of Siccarus where his "rebirth" was carried out. And for the next 100 years he fought in the classified and secret wars and campaigns of the Chapter until he finaly met his nemesis on the Chaos infested planet of Laetusts where his squad was pinned and desimated by Noise Marines and Victarius was cut down by a Slaanesh Champion. How in the Emperor's name Victarius was to survive the grave injury is unknown and is most likely to never to be uncovered but merely months later he was seen fighting again against the now hated forces of Slannesh. Over the following 30 years he is suspected to have been given several honours of battle and been acknowledged as a Veteran of the Chapter. Though now he has been sent to fight as his Chapters extension in the combined force of the Legio Bolter&Chainsword. Why it was exactly he who was chosen is unknown but it is strongly believed that Inquisitor Suborius was one of the pushing factors behind the choise. However why a Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes would bow to the choise of an Inquisitor is however unknown as the Space Marines ofter oppose choises not made by any but themselves and thus it is believed that Inquisitor Suborius is heavily involved with the Chapter of the Dark Exemplars.'

Anything which is wrong or simple confusing jsut ask and I'll try to explain it or change it :tu:

The Mini is closing to the end of the building stage though I now have run into the problem of not having any spare left arm to be used or any set of legs which is like I want. So it will have me be foced to add some things to the planned order list though it might take a while until I hav eenough money to actually make it ;)