Legio B&C Minis

*jumps out of bushes, stuffs unsuspecting recruit into sack and administers a few whacks with a sock filled with sand whilst shouting "NEPH! NEPH! OPEN THE VAN! WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE!"*

:ph34r:

@captain Raiun: any preference as to what your mini-you will be armed with? BP & CC or Assault weapon?

DM :devil:

well he doesnt have to have a bolter and chainsword If I remeber correctly..

Its just the name of the Legio :devil: so go wild but keep with the color scheme and the specific rules of your squad.. (aka if you're assault squad, no jumppacks with Plasma Cannon! hehe)

*opens up a small apothicarian looking case with several needles in it* Vell lets see.... ve have a new recruit eh? (he says with a doctor kevorkianesque voice) Vell ve Shall show him zee meaning of "ow"

*opens up a small apothicarian looking case with several needles in it* Vell lets see.... ve have a new recruit eh? (he says with a doctor kevorkianesque voice) Vell ve Shall show him zee meaning of "ow"

That just made my day :lol:

EDIT: going into my sig xD

Ah well, my Battle Brother is steadily growing, need to find a good Should Pad for the left arm though <_< then I can start the GS work on him and finaly start painting him :P

*wonder if he perhaps should buy a Master box as he was handed enought money to buy it this morning*

Edited by TheDarkApostle

*jumps out of bushes, stuffs unsuspecting recruit into sack and administers a few whacks with a sock filled with sand whilst shouting "NEPH! NEPH! OPEN THE VAN! WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE!"*

:wub:

@captain Raiun: any preference as to what your mini-you will be armed with? BP & CC or Assault weapon?

DM B)

@DM love it, going into my siggy

My mini-me is almost done now, just a few details to go, and to finish the base, no pics though, sorry, just moved house

Hey, I've run into a bit of a problem on my mini-me. Namely, the left shoulder pad. I don't want to put a Deathwatch pad on it, so that leaves a pad with skull on it. Now, I've found the one i want...heres the problem, its the second one from the left here. I dont collect Blood Angels, and the "Space Marine Conversion Bits" topic doesnt have shoulder pads. So...i was hoping one of you guys might have it? and if you did, would be willing to part with it?

Thanks

Edited by Barret

Ah dwang, I've run into a dead end, :)

You guys see, after watching an episode of a serie I've come to like very much I saw something I really liked,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8etjDM3E4...=hellsing%20OVA

Click link, when it starts playing stop it and wat til it's fully loaded, then fast track to 1 min into it. There there is this guy with the spooky glases with 3 glases on each side (does that make sence? :P ) And I want something like that on my Marine, because well, first and foremost I do have glasses and secondly I though they looked very cool.

So unless of course someone could help me find a plastic Marine helmet with a right side double bionic eye or some fancy easy and quick way to convery some. My work have been halted :lol: The left side Bionic eyes are no problem as I got both the Master Box head with a pair and then an almsot identical head in another box.

So, with that said, help please? :)

Edited by Barret

@darkie: do you have any plasti-rod of a similar size? this plus a little GS would look better than two GW plastics sets on the one. i have seen recently a frater use this on th 3rd ed sgt head, so i guess it could work on a helmet just as good (i think it's in an IW "blog")

@captain Raiun: that pad would look awesome with a big red cross emblazoned (sp? is it even a word?) on to the brow B)

DM :devil:

Edited by Dominar_Mortis

@The Dark Apostle: This is gonna sound VERY wierd, but if you look here, half way down the page is Iron Hands Heads Sprue 2. They have a bionic eye on each side. These are metal however, so chopping them in half might not be worth the effort...I thought they were plastic while writing this! :devil:

@ Dominar Mortis: Yeah that was the idea! Im not sure my freehand skills will be able to encompass the B and C above and below it, but the cross should be fine right?

Im borrowing my friends digi camera for a while, so expect some WIP's soon...i hope B)

Edited by Barret

@The Dark Apostle: This is gonna sound VERY wierd, but if you look here, half way down the page is Iron Hands Heads Sprue 2. They have a bionic eye on each side. These are metal however, so chopping them in half might not be worth the effort...I thought they were plastic while writing this! :wink:

Oh, seems like I forgot to add that I would be forced to buy the Iron Hands box otherwise, yes, I looked through the thread with all the differend Space Marine parts and found that lone right hand bionic helmet too.. Well, seems like I gotta try get my hands on some money so I can buy it..

Edited by Barret

Well since noboody seems to be posting pics... here is a WIP of Brother Iorek of the Iron Bears. Located in Tactical Squad A as a heavy weapon. I will probably add some pouches and other extra things along with a better base. The fluff will come with the finished pics.

Of him:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Of the Base:

Number 1

C&C Welcome

Edit: I was messing around with MS paint and made a banner if any one wants to use it to bring a little more activity to this project :P

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/aee272/40k%20Space%20Marines/untitled2.jpg

Use it you know you want to :)

Edited by Barret

Aee, where is that head from? Is that from the Iron Hands box? I really, really must get to know :devil:

And also, if memeory serves me right the rules of the B&C says no sig pics bigger than 300 pixels wide, so the banner you made is slightly to wide ;) (an estimated ~ 88 pixels to be exact :ph34r: )

So, this is alive and kicking still.

I'm willing to do a battle brother, and since I've been trained as a mortar operator/squad leader, a heavy weapon ( missile comes close IMO ) would come close to real life. Tactical or devastator, I don't mind. Former chapter would be my DYI: Silvered Helms, name and background to be revealed at a later date when I've thought of any. :D

**Runs off to bits-order death-watch bits.

Ok thanks for that help!

Nephren-ka: I adjusted the banner and it now says that it is 298 x 46, so it should be good.

TheDarkApostle: Yes, yes it is. The part in that box seem to come in handy sometimes. And if you're still looking for a head with 2 bionic eyes, OMG used this head on the left for his Marine here. Just scroll down! :D

Edited by Barret