Legio B&C Minis

Ok thanks for that help!

Nephren-ka: I adjusted the banner and it now says that it is 298 x 46, so it should be good.

TheDarkApostle: Yes, yes it is. The part in that box seem to come in handy sometimes. And if you're still looking for a head with 2 bionic eyes, OMG used this head on the left for his Marine here. Just scroll down! :cuss

Ohh, shiney, Thank you very much Sir! :)

Edited by Barret

And for those of you that prefer darker colored banner, there is now another version of the banner available:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/aee272/40k%20Space%20Marines/untitled3.jpg

TheDarkApostle: Glad I could help!

Edited by aee272

Brother Captain Acheron from the XII is curing finally. wip's up later this weekend maybe if my camera isn't being a pain. might be awhile before he sees paint thought as I have Nightlords and my painting contest entry also in the works

• 2 weeks later...

huzzah! another one :P

i have added you to Tactial Squad D as Battle Brother 2

has any one got any pics WIP or finished they would like to contribute to the thread? i have almost finished an assault marine for my brother (erebus), just need to sort out the legs, pics should be comig soon

DM :)

no updates from me im afraid, college and hw keeping me from anything GW related so far :angry: ...i have managed to finish converting the legs for Brother Maceanus though (he's from the BT, sorry for not saying earlier). hows everyone else doing? surely someone else has managed to get theirs done?

Unfortunately, I haven't had any progress with my conversions. 7 college classes REALLY eat up your time :lol:

Hopefully I can get started soon and get 'em finished! I'm so excited to do these conversions!!!

Edited by The_Chaplain

@khalaek: no problems :) just check the manifest found on the first page here then just let me know what place you want to fill in

i forgot to mention in my last post on a recent update... i have just received the mail order Whirlwind sprues i need to complete my magnetic, modular rhino chassis. this is the biggest project i have undertaken to date. of course the position it fills will be a predator annhilator, but it has been converted to have all weapon options the rhino chassis can handle

x3 predator varients - baal, annihilator and destructor

x2 razorback varients - TLLC, HB

x1 vindicator (FW)

x1 whirlwind

plus both FW dozer blades

i have just got to finish off the vindi mods and the WW construction and project "Desmodus" will be complete and pics should be up soonish... after i complete a few other projects as well ;)

DM B)

Edited by Barret

awesome! how about Assault Squad A, Battle Brother 8 with a flamer?

his name's Faros, formerly of the Sons of Artemis.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/cameracrew1/sonsofartemisassaultflamer001.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/cameracrew1/sonsofartemisassaultflamer003.jpg

fluff for the Chapter (my DIY Chapter) can be found here

Edited by Barret

@ - Dominar mortis - : Actually, I took a bit of a few social models I studied in Ethnology:

-The traditionnal native american culture: centuries ago, young Natives had to go on a search for their "totem". It was more a spiritual retreat than a hunt, but then again, it's the adeptus astartes, so... Violence! :blush:

-The traditionnal Stone Age model: though not proved, it is almost certain that at the time, people had no names but their "totem", and were otherwise only called Son or Daughter (young children) and Father or Mother (elders). Furthermore, the children were raised by the whole tribe, and the notion of family as we know it was irrelevant...

That's the kind of society I have in my fluff about Subgaria, they're "neo-barbarians", understand: Mad Max, but with little violence and the precepts I enounced above. Maybe I should think of translating my fluff some time soon... As you can see, I like to read, and my cursus at University gives me many interesting readings. On the other hand, I have accounting and statistics classes, which are :P annoying! Anyway...

Besides, what's "Chicken stranglers"???

*The resident Native American chokes and coughs*

That said, questing hero concepts are great. So great in fact, that nearly every culture in the world has a prodigal wanderer or questing hero legend in its annals. I think somthing based on the Crusades would be way fluffier for WH40k.

@sarabando: ok, i'm gonna have to do this..... Blu-tac? ear? explain :cuss

i have added in a couple more recruits since my last post. good to see the requests are still trickling in.

unfortunately i start my new job at the end of this week and won't be able to check up as regulary, so all requests should be posted in here instead of PM or PMed to Nephren-ka who could pull strings to have the first post updated :cuss ... or i'll update when i get back (2wks on 1 wk off, fly in fly out)

my mini's baseis progressing well for the meager minutes per week i spend on him. i missed out on the resin CoD basing pack, so i had to improvise and bought a CoD AM building and haced up a panel just for the AM seal bit :wink: but it is working out fine and the rest of the army will be cannablising the rest of the kit for their bases as well :cuss

DM :cuss

I have more than a few rogue marine bitz feeling ignored, so I would like to volunteer some to creat an effigy of myself for the Legio B&C.

If the post is still open, here is my submission...

Omnius - Brother Fermat - Mentor Legion

for...

Tactical Squad D

Battle Brother 9 (heavy weapon) -

Trooper Fermat of the Mentor Legion's 9th Company will have a heavy weapon (LC or PC), mounted on an

experimental suspensor-shoulder harness

MeatGrinder Posted Today, 01:40 PM

You try thinking up an original conversion for a heavy weapon!!!

Your post is what gave me the idea for mine!

I was debating between a remote hover-LC platform operated by the marine

or a suspensor-harness holding the weapon on his back until swung up & onto

his shoulder for firing.

If you are looking for another idea, howabout a marine holding the heavy weapon

as he would a pistol in both hands with the weapon propped up on a shattered wall

or other debris?

++ Omnius ++

Edited by Barret

Okay, I'm going to actually start on mine, but I need some help. Does anyone know where there is a readily available left bionic leg? Internet order isn't an option, and actually going to a GW Store is the last resort, because the closest one is a hour or so away. So yeah any models I could get at my local hobby town with a left bionic leg, preferably plastic?

Also, this is going to be my first foray into the use of greenstuff for more than just stuffing into a gap and smoothing it out. So, here's to hoping it comes out good ^^

Oh, can a Tactical squad member have a BP+CCW, or does it have to be a bolter? Just want to know before I get too far into it, y'know? ^^;

Edited by Daedalin

Ill take any spot available, and Its Brother Auroro, Formerly of the ++Angels Noir++

I would prefer assault, but any will do, just either pm me or reply here as to where I stand, I shall model accordingly.

Edited. Noone has that chapter, because I made it up. :D

Edited by James

okay I want to remind all wanting to enter to remember that the B&C would have no more then one marine for any one chapter at a time without special exceptance from the commanders. if you wish to join the project make sure your chapter isn't already in the list