Sorry folks, I'm afk with work/life again and I do hope to be back soon for updates, etc. However:

Vow Complete

Tycho the Lost:

gallery_62972_9848_103242.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_59024.jpg

Smash Captain:

gallery_62972_9848_111817.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_43656.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_119940.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_41509.jpg

... and yes, I know the lighting sucks for pictures :blush.:

I [Jolemai, Reclusiarch of the Blood Angels sub-forum] rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the [Blood Angels Forum] and vow to complete [1 x Rhino Primaris with hunter-killer missile; 1 x Land Raider Exclesior with hunter-killer missile, storm bolter, combi-plasma; 1 x Land Raider with hunter-killer missile, storm bolter, multi-melta] of total value [930] on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete, that shall be my penitence.

gallery_62972_9848_102552.jpg

• 1 month later...

Excelsior is looking good. Kinda makes me wanna start on my own....kinda

Keep up the great work!

Cheers. After the ETL I'll finish the additional bits off so I can run it as a (Phobos) normal Land Raider too.

Possibly worth doing your own but would you ever use it? I tend to have a Pokémon approach to this hobby...

Edited by Jolemai

Excelsior is looking good. Kinda makes me wanna start on my own....kinda

Keep up the great work!

Cheers. After the ETL I'll finish the additional bits off so I can run it as a (Phobos) normal Land Raider too.

Possibly worth doing your own but would you ever use it? I tend to have a Pokémon approach to this hobby...

Well.... atm i am just finishing up 5 additional terminators to the 10 i allready have done. So i dont really follow the 'am i ever gonna use it' approatch :P

For the purpose of the ETL, this is complete as it is playable at Warhammer World. I'll get round to the edge highlights and touching up when I add in the extras - this one has the bits to make a Crusader/Redeemer too.

2/3 complete - Land Raider

gallery_62972_9848_30020.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_58925.jpg

Will try and get the Rhino Primaris WIP up tomorrow.

Rhino Primaris complete for ETL purposes. Time for another vow?

3/3 vow complete

gallery_62972_9848_82426.jpg

gallery_62972_9848_59069.jpg

I [Jolemai, Reclusiarch of the Blood Angels sub-forum] rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the [Blood Angels Forum] and vow to complete [1 x Librarian on Bike with force stave] of total value [127] on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete, that shall be my penitence.

gallery_62972_9848_61944.jpg

That is one mean looking bike. Great job! And so fast!

Wish i had your productivity skills.

Cheers. I suppose that is fast for me but I had some time to sit down and crack on with it. It's not perfect but it will do.

Well done, Jolemai. That bike Librarian looks great! Is he "just" on a bike or do you use some 30K rules for it?

Cheers :) Need to throw up a size comparison, but it's only slightly bigger than a normal bike - it counts as on a bike in 40k.

In 30k it could be a Librarian on a jetbike but I've also got the rider to use it as a regular jetbike (should I get some more)

Excellent work on the jetbike.

Really cool jetbike! And done super-fast :smile.:

Cheers both. As for the speed, it's not perfect but I think I am finally getting my scheme down well enough now and knowing where to hold off (i.e do my gold, bone, brown, yellow at the same time and then washing them all at once (Chestnut Wash) rather than doing one, washing, doing another, washing, and so on.

Not having a base helps too :tongue.:

As for what's next...

• 2 months later...

BA Captain WIP

12M Challenge - November

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of November pledge to complete 1 x BA Captain by month's end.

gallery_62972_9848_1191.jpeg

To do:

• Base
  • Move model from battle ready to completion

Gold like the rest of my Captains, base like the rest of my characters. Was a toss up between this, my jump Sanguinary Priest, Astorath, and Dante, but decided to go with this chap (who comes out to play on occasion).