Chaos Lord and my Murder Sword!

loku

Hi all!

This is my "new" Lord and my version of the murder sword!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dvjxvmNJvas/UHd8PzaUR8I/AAAAAAAAGCo/fRFRgspP6Lk/s1600/Lord%20Caotizado%2001.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uGKxBqsnLSM/UHd8py-wwVI/AAAAAAAAGCw/z2cEsgcLLeY/s1600/Lord%20Caotizado%2002.jpg

What do you think?

jejeje and this is the same lord but his 1st look!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YF_LYVjCv68/UHd8EPSL9jI/AAAAAAAAGCg/tGp-TGTFQmc/s1600/00117.jpg

The new Chaos is great!

You can see more pictures on my blog

El Taller del Cuervo

You can see the Lord in a 360º view in

Nice model! I really like the tone you got for his helm, it's kind of tan which I wouldn't think would look good on Chaos but you really pulled it off, looks original and menacing. The sword is a little over the top for my tastes but hey, as long as it will kill some loyalists.

Nice model! I really like the tone you got for his helm, it's kind of tan which I wouldn't think would look good on Chaos but you really pulled it off, looks original and menacing. The sword is a little over the top for my tastes but hey, as long as it will kill some loyalists.

Thanks! That "tan" is Tin Bitz with Devlan Mud, and I really like how is look on my CSM.

In a fanstay/sci-Fi way (really, that weapon does look unwieldy in the extreme, but then again, you have sisters of battle with large chain stuff, and thats just as unwieldy and silly) I LIKE IT! :lol:

Lovely painted models as well :)

Thanks!!! Looks unwieldy but the daemon aura give to the owner the skill for make it letal! Jejeje

This is the background that I invented: A demonic sword that absorbs the flesh of their victims as trophies in it!

Redone and converted looks way better than the first. Much more evil and dramatic I think! Not they way I envision the murder blade, but still quite impressive!

~BtW

I thought in a fine sword, but in the end my ability with the putty don`t let me! T.T

I think that something like this fits better:

http://puppetswar.com/img/p/138-546-large.jpg

I don't much like the sword. Especially with the wings (and the horned helmet) it just doesn't make itself conducive to flying, of course I don't like horned helmets anyways (I picture Nightlords especially getting stuck in doorways)

I've always been a fan of cloak + wings though, because in the last codex they could enter vehicles (meaning they would wrap their wings around themselves-sort of like Batman). I like the painting, but the Chain Batleth look just doesn't cut it for me. *rimshot*.

I personally see the MURDER SWORD as relatively unimpressive at first glance, just a 'slightly fancier' than average sword. The enemy doesn't know until it cuts them. I took the Space Marine commander sword, ground down the blade to make it look sort of like the Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda series, my Strike-Commander Adrastus (Huron's Silencer) uses it-very similarly equipped, though he has a jump pack now and not wings.

For some reason, I always imagined the murder sword/anathame as regular looking gladius, don't ask why, just the image I got.

I think that the murder sword can take diferents forms by the psyky of the owner... jejeje

A doble chainsword is hard to believe but it can be! Why not?

I don't much like the sword. Especially with the wings (and the horned helmet) it just doesn't make itself conducive to flying, of course I don't like horned helmets anyways (I picture Nightlords especially getting stuck in doorways)

I've always been a fan of cloak + wings though, because in the last codex they could enter vehicles (meaning they would wrap their wings around themselves-sort of like Batman). I like the painting, but the Chain Batleth look just doesn't cut it for me. *rimshot*.

I personally see the MURDER SWORD as relatively unimpressive at first glance, just a 'slightly fancier' than average sword. The enemy doesn't know until it cuts them. I took the Space Marine commander sword, ground down the blade to make it look sort of like the Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda series, my Strike-Commander Adrastus (Huron's Silencer) uses it-very similarly equipped, though he has a jump pack now and not wings.

lol you might be right but a demonic sword should have a frightening presence ... To accounts so they are Chaos Lords so frightening their victims is pleasure for them!

My personal sword of choice is Archaon's sword.

Then again it isn't a piece that's easy to get.

Perhaps the sword from the AoW Chaos Lord is what you fancy:

http://www.avatars-of-war.com/eng/web/images/minis/aow16/aow16.png

The best is offcourse a converted one! :D

Cheers,

Archived