Brother Nihm

Gods of Chaos hear my call!

I Gunshow, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal!

I swear to you that I will paint and present 3 squads of Chaos Terminators and a Chaos Lord of The Wolves of Cthonia, before January 18th, 2013.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month. You can follow my progress here: <http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=263761> <see below>

- Gunshow

I, The Prophet, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 counts as Typhus and 1 unit of Cultists of the Word Bearers Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here: The Prophet's Word Bearers need new followers

-The Prophet

I ,greenee, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 squads and 1 vehicle of the hellhounds, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry3198951

-greenee

I csblackhawk hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Khornate Lord, a Herald of Khorne & a squad of Juggernauts for my World Eaters, before January 18th, 2013.

I Horus Aximand hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 squad of Warp Talons of the Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

-Horus Aximand

3. You are allowed to submit between 2 to 5 items; no more, no less
May I ask what your second item will be? :cuss

Also,

The ranks are swelling!

I Danny Cyanide hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 Raptor Squads, 1 squad of 10 Cultists of Alpha Legion, One Iron Warriors Warpsmith and 1 Word Bearers Raptor Squad before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: My WIP Log

-Danny Cyanide

I Brother Heinrich hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 Squads of Chaos Space Marines and 1 Chaos Terminator Squad of Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Night Lords 24th Company

-Brother Heinrich

I, Midgard, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Chaos Lord and a Helbrute of 17th Host of the Word Bearers Legion, before January 18th, 2013.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month. You can follow my progress here:

Word Bearers 17th Host

Midgard

I, Brother Ulkesh, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 squads of Chaos Space Marines, 1 squad of Warp Talons & 1 Heldrake of Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Ulkesh's Night Lords

Brother Ulkesh

Gods of Chaos hear my call!I ChaplainMikey hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present 15 Chaos space marines,20 Chaos cultists and 1 Heldrake of The Emperor's Children, before January 18th, 2013.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here: Emperor's Children Blog

ChaplainMikey.

Gods of Chaos hear my call!I ChaplainMikey hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present 15 Chaos space marines,20 Chaos cultists and 1 Heldrake of The Emperor's Children, before January 18th, 2013.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here: Emperor's Children Blog

ChaplainMikey.

And I vow to bolter the becheesus out of the lot. Glad to see you in on this bro. I'm gonna have to up my vow now to keep up with you!

Also put a link to your blog in your sig.

I, Vilicate, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 Squads of 12 Chaos Marines, 12 Raptors and a Chaos Sorcerer of the Flawless Host, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Flawless Host Log

Vilicate

I Zacco Kathcis hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 sorceror of nurgle, 1 unit of 7 plague marines, and 1 obliterator of Delpoxors Diseased Nurgle warband, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=264028

Zacco Katchis

Gods of Chaos! Lords of the Warp! Fathers of entropy, bloodshed, desire and change, hear my call!

I Noctus Cornix hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my warriors, to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present Warmaster Abaddon: Traitor King of the Black Legion, Two Squads of Chaos Space Marines, One Squad of Terminators, and One Chaos Dreadnought(Hellbrute) who march beneath the banner of the Traitor King Abaddon and for the Glory of the Black Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Black is the Badge of Hell

Noctus Cornix

Gods of Chaos hear my call!I SmallVictory hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present a Sorcerer, three Oblits and a flamer squad of Khalfani's Vultures, before January 18th, 2013.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: Yellow Chaos

Smallvictory

I Horus Aximand hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 squad of Warp Talons of the Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

-Horus Aximand

3. You are allowed to submit between 2 to 5 items; no more, no less
May I ask what your second item will be? ^_^

Also,

The ranks are swelling!

Bugger.

Attempt two:

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 squad of Warp Talons and 1 Sorcerer of the Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

-Horus Aximand

Gods of Chaos hear my call!I HellChyld hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal. I swear to you that I will paint and present two characters of the Night Lords 8th Company before January 18th, 2013.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: HellChyld's Project: Terror - HellChyld

You think that you'll find filthy traitors among the ranks of the loyalists, you Chaos Spawn? Hah! Think again before being sent back to the depths of the Warp!

Ludovic

Followed by

I, Battle-Brother Ludovic, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Chaos Lord and a unit of Chosen of the Iron Warriors Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress on my B&C blog.

Ludovic

What am I hearing? Say this is some trick of the warp brother, I urge you to come to your senses *racks the slide on his bolter* Don't make me do this! *AIMS BOLTER* one last chance, remember your oaths brother! *B-BANG*

You all saw him, he had a daemon.

Any more traitors?

Seriously good luck with your vow/pledge. Just start getting some paint on some models. A model, any model ^_^

I Steve Shields hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Chaos lord on Bike, 2x bike Squads, 1 Sorc on Bike, and 6 havocs of The Iron Warriors 44th Grand Company before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: I will post updates to the link in my signature.

-Steve Shields

edit: nvm on the titan he is fairly close to done so ill just finish him up on the side. although close for a titan is still a ways off haha.

I Razorblade hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Sorcerer, One Lord, 20 Cultists and one Havoc Squad of The Sons of Malice' 11th Warband, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=263794

-Razorblade

only 5?

I zyl- hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 brutes, 2 cultist squads, and 1 lord of Rav'vir's Thrall, before January 18th, 2013.

wip link

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=249710

I Player not found hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Warpsmith and 1 unit of AM Conscripts of the Dark Mechanicum, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: My Dark Mechanicus pledge...

- Player not found

I, Sgt. Blank, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 squad of bikers, 1 squad of plague marines and one helbrute of the Oracles of Change, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here on my blog

Sgt. Blank

I Kallistus hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 5 Raptors and 1 Predator of the Alpha Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: <Link to come>

Kallistus

I, -Max-, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Warpsmith and a squad of 10 Chaos Space Marines of the Iron Warriors, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress beginning here.

-Max-

Archived