Brother Nihm

Gods of Chaos hear my call!

I, Marshal Sampson of Terra, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present two squads of ten cultists each, one Hellbrute, one sorcerer, and one unit of chosen of the Alpha Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here: Warlord Kaetus' Alpha Legion

-Marshal Sampson of Terra

I <RipherChost> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present <two spawn of chaos>, <eight bezerkers> and <Lord on a juggernaught> of <The World Eaters>, before January 18th, 2013.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: <link>

-<RipherChost>

Slaanesh hear my call!

I BrokenGlytch hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present one Daemon Prince, one squad of ten Noise Marines, and one Heldrake of The Cult of Flesh, before January 18th, 2013.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month. If this pledge is completed before the deadline, I will offer up one rhino transport for the Noise Marine Squad as an additional pledge.

You can follow my progress here: <Cult of Flesh WiP Thread>

-BrokenGlytch

As penance for failing Slaanesh in a previous call, I will add a Defiler to my pledge for this call.

I Warmammer hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 chaos lord 1 hellbrute and 6 chosen of Black Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=263825 <see below>

-Warmammer

Bugger.

Attempt two:

I Horus Aximand hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 squad of Warp Talons and 1 Sorcerer of the Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

-Horus Aximand

Noted, thanks!

only 5?

I can do 5. 2 brutes, 2 cultist squads, 1 lord.

wip link

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=249710

Ah but the gods do not listen unless you beseech them.

I <RipherChost> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present <eight bezerkers> of <The World Eaters>, before January 18th, 2013.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: <link>

-<RipherChost>

3. You are allowed to submit between 2 to 5 items; no more, no less. An item is defined as: a single character/squad/vehicle from your relevant codex.
What will your second item be sir?

I Hellrender hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Lord of Chaos, and 20 Chaos marines of The Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=263829

-Hellrender

A wild War Master appears!

Welcome back Kythnos, have you come to defend your title? ;)

I choose you, Hellbrute-mon!

Sure, I plan for nothing less to please the Dark Gods :D

The name of my warband is 'Stonebreakers' btw., I just added the descendants part to show their roots. Would be cool, if you could add the name to my entry in the participants list. Are you going to participate as well?

Gods of Chaos hear my call! I, Brother Ramiel, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 sorceror and one unit of five raptors of the Trinity, before January 18th, 2013.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: (link to be provided)

-Brother Ramiel

I kizzdougs hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Chaos Lord and Sorcerer of Chaos Undecided, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress in my ongoing WIP thread Word Bearers, Iron Warriors and allies.

Ps. Are we allowed to add to our vows as we complete them?

First post ever. Been stalking these boards for a while, but now is the time to join in with the fun!

I Anturis hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 35 Chaos Cultists, 10 Chaos Marines and 1 Chaos Lord of The Black Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Black Legion WIP log

-Anturis

I Lord-Captain Belial Neigorath the Thrice-accursed hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present A pack of 5 Raptors, one hellbrute, 6 chosen and one lieutenant of the 8th Cohort, Legio XVI, aka Black Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: 8th Cohort of the Legio XVI

- Lord-Captain Belial Neigorath

Ahh but Neigorath of the Black Legion,

You fell in the past.

What will you do to redeem yourself in the eyes of the gods?

I have heard whispers that if you either paint up a Chaos Spawn before the Call starts, or add an additional item to your pledge - then you might be allowed to partake in the glory.

I, Reverend Tiberius Jackhammer, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Sorcerer Lord of the Flame, 5 Chosen and 1 Dreadnought of the Dawnspitters, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...=258440&hl=

-Reverend Tiberius Jackhammer

I Whiskeytango hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Terminator Lord, 5 Terminators, and 10 Plague Marines of Death Guard, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: (link to be updated)

-Whiskeytango

Tzeentch, Lord of Change hear my call!

I JamesI hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Sorcerer for my Thousand Sons and a unit of Allied Warp Talons, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: My Blog

JamesI

I may add a helldrake, but its looking like that may not be purchased during the time of the Call.

I Graz hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present one unit of Shield Bearers led by Nixios, understudy to Hastus (counts as 1k sons) and one Hastus, High Sorcerer of Veracious Word before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=263859

-Graz

I, Death Given Form, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 characters of the Night Lords Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: My WIP

- Death Given Form

You fell in the past.

I have heard whispers that if you either paint up a Chaos Spawn before the Call starts, or add an additional item to your pledge - then you might be allowed to partake in the glory.

I shall add one Forge/Maulerfiend then. (Need to buy it as well but meh, there should be enough time...)

I have edited my post above for my second item I added a Lord on a juggernaught.
Gotcha.

You fell in the past.

I shall add one Forge/Maulerfiend then. (Need to buy it as well but meh, there should be enough time...)

Noted. Good luck!

Bull-headed God of Chaos hear my call!

I firestorm40k hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Squad of Havocs (10 models) and 1 Decimator Daemon Engine of The Legion of Taurus, before January 18th, 2013.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here:

The Legion of Taurus

-firestorm40k

Really glad you're running this again Nihm, thanks very much! :angry:

I Jiron hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present three terminators and five Warp Talons of Space Rats Warband, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Space Rats

-Jiron

Are you going to participate as well?
Dunno yet actually, as I am going to Scotland soon (work), we'll see.

Really glad you're running this again Nihm, thanks very much! ;)
Welcome back Lord Firestorm, thank you for helping to make this happen by showing interest. :)

Archived