Well, I use an airbrush (nothing fancy, Iwata revolution), so it's much more easier for me. But nevertheless here it is:
1. Spray Bestial brown equiv. all over
2. Spray 1:1 Mix of Bestial brown and Bleached bone equiv.
3. Spray Bleached bone.
4. Spray Skull white.
5. Cheap woman hair spray
6. In order for these two identical brother-twins to differ I used black-brown-sepia wash (black, added a bit of bestial and a bit of vermin brown, then simply added some cheap vodka. It creates a nice wash, I almost switched to my hand-made washes. Tac squad weapons and armour was washed in my h-m. wash) on one of them. Then both was washed with black wash in recesses and cavities.
7. Cautiously remove any excess dried wash with white spirit. That's why I used a hair spray -- to protect precious coats of paint from rubbing off
8. Highlight with skull white with normal detail brush (a zero 0 size).
That's it. It was relatively easy and fast to paint the armour. But all these tiny little details eat up a lot of time.
Edited by Komodo, 19 November 2012 - 10:53 PM.