Komodo

GreyRavenC, thanks. Yes, I went for purple with him, as almost all my marines have red accents, and I wanted to try out painting purple, which I really liked to work with, though not a big fan of fully purple marines, I enjoyed this color and will buy more purple colors in future, as for now I have only a single pot of Xereus Purple :)

GreyRavenC, thanks. Yes, I went for purple with him, as almost all my marines have red accents, and I wanted to try out painting purple, which I really liked to work with, though not a big fan of fully purple marines, I enjoyed this color and will buy more purple colors in future, as for now I have only a single pot of Xereus Purple :smile.:

It's a colour that isn't used often alright, I learned to love it as well. My small detachment of Scions have purple accents as well, and love how it works with green. Amazing that you managed to paint it with only one shade of purple, the blend is top notch

Quick snapshot, heavy weapon guy is done, and lieutenant only lacks head. Picture is kinda blurry, hopefully will take normal pictures tomorrow when both of them will be complete. Still need to paint a razorback twin-linked assault cannon turret. I was super lucky, a guy was selling his Dark Angels, so I got a fully painted rhino, which I will take to my standard after the tourney. 

wiplieutheavy2.jpg

Thanks, guys.

With Azrael now finished, I still have to bring one razorback to my standard. 

Haven't decided what to paint next, as with the upcoming codex and a next big event in February I still have to compose a new and updated roster.

After refurbishing the first marine, instead of working on tactical squad I thought of working on models that are not painted at all. It's time for models that sat on a shelf for too long. 

Ta-da! Chaplain dreadnought!

chapdread01.jpgchapdread02.jpg

Edited by Komodo

• 2 months later...