Blood Angels WIP

marine7312000

Here's the start of my army. First up is my chaplain. His arms and backpack are magnetized. gallery_62208_7874_853813.jpggallery_62208_7874_248243.jpggallery_62208_7874_1019818.jpggallery_62208_7874_265253.jpg

Next is the Champion for my command squad. gallery_62208_7874_382705.jpg

I glued the Champion's weapons on with a small dab of glue and now I'm going back to pin them and create new cross guards for his sword.

I'm using the DV librarian for a BA libby. gallery_62208_7874_732800.jpg

C&C are welcome. Hopefully by posting this it will encourage me to get more work done on them.

• 1 month later...
I, Marine7312000 of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Chaplain, Captain, and a 5 man Assault Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll see if my wife will let me borrow her "good" digital camera to take some better pics. And now I need to find a better yellow for the assault squad's helmets. Or decide to just paint them red... Any opinions?

So I've got some WIP pictures of my assault squad. I apologize for the picture quality, but I'm working with a phone camera right now since my wife's good camera is dead.

Here's a group shot:

IMG 2321

Next up is the squad Sgt:

IMG 2325

And the last is possibly my favorite of the group:

IMG 2326

And so it is. I'm currently trying to decide if I want my Captain to be a generic one or a Counts-as Dante. Once the charges her camera I'll have some better pictures up. Unfortunately, that might be after we move this weekend.

• 1 year later...

Archived