The future of The Horus Heresy

Artein

Sanguinius crowned Emperor?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOLY :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This new story element is what I find so intriguing about this next phase of the HH series - shiny, brand new fluff that'll be unfettered by previously iterated material. Basically, some relatively free reign for BL writers to blow our socks off. :D

Legatus keeps his socks on, then.

Sanguinius crowned Emperor?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOLY :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This new story element is what I find so intriguing about this next phase of the HH series - shiny, brand new fluff that'll be unfettered by previously iterated material. Basically, some relatively free reign for BL writers to blow our socks off. :D

Legatus keeps his socks on, then.

As may be his want. As to if they are indeed blown off or not, I can't speculate. I'm sure our esteemed brother will let us know either way in the fullness of time. :)

Just as an aside, can you spot the three 'lowly' humans next to the Primarchs, on that artwork? Damn, now that's proper scaling, awesome.

Unremembered Empire should make for a great read, but I'm also curious to see what Vulkan does after Isstvan. Hopefully, he'll...kill stuff.

All of these things seem really exciting although I hope they continue to produce paperback versions of the novels. I'm still not a fan of limited editions since I won't be able to get them for several years. I just hope everything stays awesome

I really expected Tallarn to be given a full novel. It's actually one of the battles I've been waiting for since Isstvan V ;)

Archived