Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Guilliman Heresy

Alternate Heresy Guilliman Heresy

• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

Conn Eremon

Conn Eremon

++ SCRIBA VILLOSUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,062 posts
  • Chapter Name: Emerald Tigers

There could be one of each. Perhaps the dark brown is a unifying element tying distinctive groups together. Perhaps two Chapters share in a single duty, perhaps permanently and perhaps temporarily.

As for what's too much or not, it ultimately comes down to whether or not their legion is still recognizable. The example I gave previously was mostly in a variant color, but the display of the standard colors and badge meant that it was still recognizable at a glance.

Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes

Guilliman Heresy | Corax Coup | Conn's DIY Projects | Liber Surgery

B&C's play-by-post subforum is now live!

GuillimanHeretic

GuillimanHeretic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts

What if a daemon-hunting unit was brown and gold, but with a grey helmet and grey markings? And with the IH symbol and fire motifs on their armor as well? They wouldn't be mistaken for Salamanders since they're not green or black.

I dunno, if you guys aren't keen, I'll just use it for my "version" of the IH. Maybe I'll decide to just use it on a specific daemonhunter unit, and just partially, and keep the rest slate grey/gold. Or... a way of marking Legionnaires with daemonhunter training/honors, kind of like Terminator Honors.

Regarding weapons that would be unique to the GH, is there anything similar to Baze Malbus' gun from Rogue One? A las-weapon or energy weapon similar to a Volkite, but with a chunky ammo feed like a heavy bolter?

Edited by GuillimanHeretic, Today, 09:17 AM.

#The Guilliman Heresy

Good luck reviving your corpse-god.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alternate Heresy, Guilliman Heresy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users