2013 Winter's Advance

MaveriK

Well I kind of consider my oath complete. My goal in mind was just to have them painted and based (sans powerpack) which is done! 15 backpacks to go though, so that's gonna take another couple days. But in the mean time!

...and with that, the Winter's Advance comes to an end. Beautiful work everybody! The Sons of Russ has gotten a little bit larger here at the Fang with your completed vows. Claim your prize for those who have earned the right!

Ugh, sometimes the machine spirits will not be appeased. Got photos taken yesterday in a flurry to have a vow completed, and no internet to upload them. While not my normal fare, the models are painted beyond the standard required for my local tournament scene, which is what I have to settle for these days, since I'm lucky to get 4 hours of paint time a week. Some are less "finished" than others, so they'll need some more ironing out, but I have no clue when I'll even get to it. ermm.gif
February's a short month, so I'm taking my trinket! wink.png

Space Wolf Cataphracts 2

Space Wolf Cataphracts 1

wow i was literally just deciding how possible it would be to wolf up cataphractii terms but seeing yours makes me definitely want to get a pack and try it out, nice work

Ugh, sometimes the machine spirits will not be appeased. Got photos taken yesterday in a flurry to have a vow completed, and no internet to upload them. While not my normal fare, the models are painted beyond the standard required for my local tournament scene, which is what I have to settle for these days, since I'm lucky to get 4 hours of paint time a week. Some are less "finished" than others, so they'll need some more ironing out, but I have no clue when I'll even get to it. :ermm:

February's a short month, so I'm taking my trinket! :wink:

I'm going to speak on behalf of everybody here at the fang and say that nobody here would question your word. Your work has and is always an inspiration to many members here at B&C, more so at the Fang. The prize is yours! You've earned it wolf brother.

...and with that, the Winter's Advance comes to an end. Beautiful work everybody! The Sons of Russ has gotten a little bit larger here at the Fang with your completed vows. Claim your prize for those who have earned the right!

I might have missed it, by how do we claim our badges?

I might have missed it, by how do we claim our badges?

Copy this image code and paste it into your signature: gallery_17224_3068_874.png

Link to the image is here.

While not part of my initial oath I did finish the Stormraven that goes with the 10 Wulfen and Wolf Priest that I did complete for my oath on the 27th so I'll go ahead and post it up here:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/Vash113/Space%20Wolves/P2270005_zpsb489e011.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/Vash113/Space%20Wolves/P2270003_zps8cbeb059.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/Vash113/Space%20Wolves/P2270007_zps04305c53.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/Vash113/Space%20Wolves/P2270010_zpsc798f6b0.jpg

whilst I failed my oath (despite how small it was) due to RL and getting distracted - blast thee terminators haha - I managed to finish up 4 TDAWG including suitably wintery bases that I'll put up in my file - perhaps in here :)

Great work everyone and congrats to those who completed :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived