Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Hate all of you!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

Androxine Vortex

Androxine Vortex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
There, I think I made a good first impression!

I also use Heresy Online and Dakka Dakka forums. just recently got back into Warhammer 40K (never was really "out" of it but my interest flared up again)

I'm going to post my new SM Chapter's background info and all that good stuff so be sure to check it out and tell me what you think!

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts
Hail and welcome to B&C, brother. I must say, you certainly got my attention. Very curious start, I have to say. <_<
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

fivepointedstar

fivepointedstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,923 posts
Welcome. And it seems you know the Marines Malevolent language. It's good to have you around.

Edited by DeathKnight2000, 18 December 2012 - 05:58 PM.

Signature not compliant with forum rules
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:100451]
[size=5][url=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=233592]Blood Dragons IA[/url][/size]
[size=5][url=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=263095]Exsanguinators IA[/url][/size]

Formerly Deathknight2000.

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Res Ipsa Loquitur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 2,347 posts
I'm going to guess... Angry Marines...
"I have of late - but wherefore I know not - lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilential congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not me: no, nor woman neither. Nor woman neither."

Posted Image

Xin Ceithan

Xin Ceithan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,665 posts
Welcome. I see your hatred has made you strong....
Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01c.jpgCall_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpg

Brother Nihm

Brother Nihm

++ INTEMPESTA NOX ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 11,859 posts
We hate you too!

Welcome, welcome.
Posted Image
My Blog | My Gallery | Call of Chaos: IV, V

Pavement Artist

Pavement Artist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,269 posts
Well i'll grow on you.

Like a rash.
If you breathe my name i can always hear
And I'll rush in where angels fear to tread
Don't make promises that you can't keep
Don't make enemies that you can't defeat

My Writings:

The Triptych (An Alpha Legion story): http://www.bolterand...howtopic=239214

Dark Apostle Thirst

Dark Apostle Thirst

++ DISCIPULUS GRADIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,235 posts
'prepares to take action' :lol:

'reads post' :) ..... :P

Welcome to the forums :(

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,606 posts

Welcome. And it seems you know the Marines Malevolent language. It's good to have you around.

Could also be a Black Templar. They can be pretty antisocial! :lol:

Kol Saresk

Kol Saresk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,014 posts
Or a Night Lord. They suffer from omni-prejudice too.

Oh and welcome to BnC! :lol:

Edited by Kol_Saresk, 18 December 2012 - 10:27 PM.

Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.pnggallery_29004_9303_9178.pnggallery_29004_9303_5366.pngfriday-award.png

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,606 posts

Oh and welcome to BnC! :)

Hmm.

We aren't narrowing down his allegiance at all here, are we? :)

Not that it matters. Welcome to the happy, mostly sane family of the B&C!

(You can decide if that means most of us are sane or we're all mostly sane later) ;)

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,539 posts

Oh and welcome to BnC! :D

Hmm.

We aren't narrowing down his allegiance at all here, are we? :)

Not that it matters. Welcome to the happy, mostly sane family of the B&C!

(You can decide if that means most of us are sane or we're all mostly sane later) ;)

I guess he'll find out when he sees the Liber :)

In any case, Welcome to B+C! ;)

In the darkness between the stars, the weak and the faithless find no deliverance. We are raised to believe that the God-Emperor watches over us all. And so we are charged to cleanse the mutant, the heretic and the alien. We must not falter. We are His sword. We are His wrath. Even in the face of death, we shall not submit. Suffering is our prayer. Faith is our armour. In Battle He offers us redemption. And for those who proves their worth, the Emperor sends sends forth His Angels!

Dark Apostle Thirst

Dark Apostle Thirst

++ DISCIPULUS GRADIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,235 posts

(You can decide if that means most of us are sane or we're all mostly sane later) :)

I feel I must interject, it does depend on where you are on the board. Amicus and the HGR forum feels like we're all mostly sane, while the Liber is more like you just walked into the writers section of the Arkham Asylum and everyone else on the board is sane :)

Chaeron

Chaeron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,322 posts
One way to introduce yourself!

Welcome :P

bdbspeeddemon.pnggallery_48988_15465_14148.png?w=330l_t_3_2017_badge_06_magos.jpg?w=100etl_2016_badge_09_badge_of_the_martyr.jpetl_2018_medal_01_custos_fidei_05.gif?w=etl_2016_medal_01_custos_fidei05.gif?w=3call_of_chaos_9_medal_01f.gif?w=33gallery_29004_10383_2014.png?w=33sml_gallery_29004_10691_4416.png?w=33gallery_29004_9903_10777.png?w=33gallery_29004_10383_9506.png?w=33gallery_29004_6198_5690.png?w=33img_ch00_08awards_07_coc_2013.gif?w=33img_ch00_08awards_06_etl_2013e.gif?w=33

Firepower

Firepower

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,357 posts

Welcome. I see your hatred has made you strong....

Good. Goooood. :P

Could also be a Black Templar. They can be pretty antisocial! :P

We're not antisocial. We just indiscriminately annihilate anything that doesn't fit our stringently narrow paradigm of acceptability (which is fancy talk for violently antisocial). B)

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I admit, I never look in this subforum, but the thread title had my interest piqued. :)

Suffer not the xeno psyker kitten, as to it the souls of man are but balls of yarn and jingly amusements!
Brother Chaplain Kage: "I don't think anything makes Firepower happy."
gallery_38474_6916_27314.jpggallery_38474_6916_19616.jpgBT_Chaos_at_the_Gates_Banner.gifgallery_38474_6916_5384.jpggallery_29004_6198_9307.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pnggallery_38474_6917_1744.pnggallery_38474_6916_16905.png
Templars a la Firepower -- IA: Broken Arrows -- Broken Arrows WIP Blog -- My Crummy Sketches

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,606 posts

Could also be a Black Templar. They can be pretty antisocial! :P

We're not antisocial. We just indiscriminately annihilate anything that doesn't fit our stringently narrow paradigm of acceptability (which is fancy talk for violently antisocial). B)

I always get those two mixed up. :D

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I admit, I never look in this subforum, but the thread title had my interest piqued. :P

I was about to note that as another hint we may have a new Templar (both expressing an interest in Hatred), but then I realised I'm in exactly the same boat and am an avowed Liberite.

So we're still no closer to the truth. Blast. :)

EDIT:
I swear to the Emperor, if I make another typo tonight I'm going to take a bite out of my keyboard.

Edited by Ace Debonair, 19 December 2012 - 01:18 AM.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,149 posts
Bunch of nutters :)

Welcome! :cuss

Ludovic

Edited by Battle-Brother Ludovic, 24 December 2012 - 08:41 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Rime

Rime

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 98 posts
Hail! Nice to see another new member

One the topic of Angry Marines: Weren't the Black Templars a 2nd founding chapter made up from the most zelous Imperial Fists during the post-heresy?

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

Weren't the Black Templars a 2nd founding chapter made up from the most zelous Imperial Fists during the post-heresy?

Yep, pretty much.
Posted Image
Posted Image

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,606 posts

Weren't the Black Templars a 2nd founding chapter made up from the most zelous Imperial Fists during the post-heresy?

Yep, pretty much.

And so it comes to me all at once.

The Black Templars are Rogal Dorn's own DIY chapter. :)
...That explains so much, and yet so little.

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

Yep, pretty much.

And so it comes to me all at once.

The Black Templars are Rogal Dorn's own DIY chapter. :)
...That explains so much, and yet so little.

;)

He never had Liberites to appease. ^_^
Posted Image
Posted Image

Purge

Purge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 62 posts
Well that title got my attention.

I punch you firmly in the face as a sign of friendship? :) I'm not sure how to respond.

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,606 posts

:)

He never had Liberites to appease. ^_^

And a bowling ball probably wouldn't have the same dissuading effect on a Primarch. ;)

Come to think of it, all the Legions are the Emperor's DIY's anyway, which is the best explanation for why he was such a horrible parent. ^_^

Firepower

Firepower

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,357 posts

:D

He never had Liberites to appease. ;)

And a bowling ball probably wouldn't have the same dissuading effect on a Primarch. :)

Come to think of it, all the Legions are the Emperor's DIY's anyway, which is the best explanation for why he was such a horrible parent. :(

But did the Emperor ever try to make a DIY based on the 2 missing legions?

~mind blown~

Suffer not the xeno psyker kitten, as to it the souls of man are but balls of yarn and jingly amusements!
Brother Chaplain Kage: "I don't think anything makes Firepower happy."
gallery_38474_6916_27314.jpggallery_38474_6916_19616.jpgBT_Chaos_at_the_Gates_Banner.gifgallery_38474_6916_5384.jpggallery_29004_6198_9307.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pnggallery_38474_6917_1744.pnggallery_38474_6916_16905.png
Templars a la Firepower -- IA: Broken Arrows -- Broken Arrows WIP Blog -- My Crummy Sketches

Dark Apostle Thirst

Dark Apostle Thirst

++ DISCIPULUS GRADIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,235 posts
He did, but even he could not accomplish such a mighty task :P