=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, Grizzly Adams, of the Chaos Ascendant subforum, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least 1 terminator lord, 1 bike lord, 10 chaos bikers, and 20 cultists on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP can be found here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/270265-the-grizzs-lpc-vow/

I, Dark Rage, of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Company Master and 1 Venerable Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Gray Knights of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at lest Two Tactical Squads and Two Bike Squads on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Hear is my first post.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/270305-gray-knights-lpc-1213-vow/

Sorry to have to do this Sigismund Himself, but I need to change my vow from:

One Limited edition DA Chaplain, one Dark Angels Company Master, one DA Librarian, four DA Terminators, nine Tactical Marines, three Ravenwing bikes plus 1 Storm Talon and one Dark Apostle

To:

Nine Tactical Marines and one Dark Apostle.  True to form, a fair bit of stuff has come up and I'm not going to get anywhere near finishing the original vow :(

Thanks in advance

I, liionofjudah of the IMperial GUard fenrisian system auxiliary and of the Space wolves chapter, vow on the honour of my detachment and Chapter to paint and present at least 10 painted AFV's of my guard and a landspeeder typhoon for my wolves on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Bitwize, of the Imperial Guard subforum, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least 1 Aegis Defense Line, 10 Space Wolves, 10 Guardsmen and repair, convert and magnetize 1 Vendetta Gunship on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: Add 1 Hellhound Tank to the list.

I, EzekyleVIII, of the liber astartes, vow on the honour of my chapter, the Hammers of Blood, to strip, repair, paint and present, four tactical squads, one five-man sternguard squad, one five-man assault terminator squad, one five-man assault squad, one five-man devastator squad, one seven-man scout squad, one techmarine with servitor, two dreadnaughts, one attack bike, one standard bearer, and first captain vesuvius, on or before the 31st of march 2013. I promise to provide at least two wip updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the librarium with an article, and wear the signature of shame, until my penitence is done.

I, number6 of the Grey Knights, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

* 5 Grey Knight Terminators

* 5 Grey Knights in power armour

* 1 Inquisitorial Chimera

* 3 Warrior Acolytes

on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

If I'd been quicker about this, I could've added a Stormraven and Nemesis Dreadknight to the list. Oh well. I know what I'll have completed since New Year's. :lol:

I, Ferrata of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5-man squad of "green marines" on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I would hopefully be able to add to this - but I will start small to re-enter myself back in to the future half of this hobby.

I, Lord Tharand of the the Dark Angels Subforum vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 FW Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Sister Kyrie of the Luna Wolves [Horus Heresy subforum, I guess?], accept my role in this.  I swear to paint and present at least one Captain Loken, one Ironclad Dreadnought, one "standard" Dreadnought, 2 rocket launcher tactical marines, one tactical marine with a plasma cannon, one devastator marine with a plasma cannon, one marine with a multi-melta (think he's a devastator as well), one tactical marine with bolter, one assault marine, and 7 first company terminators (2 with powerfist and storm bolter, 1 Sargent, and 4 assault termies with lightning claws) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I pledge to do honour to the XVI Legion and the Emperor and vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WiP updates, and starting pictures, can be found here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/270312-sister-kyries-luna-wolves-lpc-wip-thread/

Ok not 100% sure how to go about this but I need to make an amendment to my vow since I no longer have a Sammael on Saberclaw model (I took one for the team and gave it to a friend for a tournament) so in his place I will be putting forward a conversion for Belial

Updated 5/2/13 1st WIP Photo. The riders are getting painted seperately since I find it much easier then doing them on the bikes. The Nephilim is going to be my reward for perservering with the rest of the squad. Also included is my custom built Grand Master who I have very high hopes for.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/300dad09-17a2-4690-8f52-e711b25ebb12_zps7e919d4d.jpg

I would like to, if possible change my vow. Seeing as i have no idear when the primer iv ordered is comming, and as such i cannot paint the 5 Deathwing terminators in time, or i would have to rush them... which would be a waste of paint and models :)

I would like to change my vow to - "5 Cataphractii terminators and 10 Legion Veterans with two meltaguns"

Also noting that im halfway with the vow, VIP's of the terminators and now vets can be found in my signature link.

Can I add a squad of Stormtroopers to my vow? Something totally fresh for me since we can now show IG on the site! I'll figure out an article aswell to go alongside the vow. Is there any requirement for what would be acceptable?

Guys, I beleive you can alter the content of your vow until the sign up deadline...

Just let Sigismund Himself know about it and cross check the front table after the next update to make sure your correct vow is in.

I, PapaLazarou of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5x Assault Marines, 1x Saunguinary Priest, 1 Furioso Dreadnaught and 1x Stormraven on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Link to my thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/266633-blood-angels-painting-blog/

I, pbenner of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least (1) Belial, Master of the Deathwing, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Best,

Paul

I, Bryan Blaire of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least seven Tactical Marines, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Link to my WiP thread where I will post my LPC images: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/224240-my-stoneburners-wip-dreadnought-ccw-and-new-squad-12913/?p=3294103

Stoneburner WiP - DA Forum

First post updated.

I, DonnyZ of the Dark Angels Sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present my Dark Angels Army on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I need some more details

Can I sign up for this? And I will complete last years vow as well as the new one?

Sorry mate, I'm taking a hardline approach on the failed vows from last year, as I've hard basically no librarium articles from those people. So in order to enter, I just need a Librarium article before your vow will be counted.

2nd Vow for DA forum - for fun msn-wink.gif

I, Elmo9141 of the First Legion, Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP here

You're only allowed 1 vow for this challenge, unfortunately (outside of Imperial Guard but that's to welcome the new subforum).

I, lhg033 of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Ravenwing Sergent] on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Not sure why, but my vow appears to have disappeared from the first page. My vow was made in post 215, and the completion posted in post 262

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/268570-librarium-painting-challenge-2013/?p=3291199

I'm sure its just a glitch but I'd hate to lose out on a score for the DA smile.png

EDIT - oh, hang on it is there in the completed section, it just doesn't have my name next to it - it has a url link :)

Archived