=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I am a son of Badab, born beneath her glowing sun. I am the Imperium's last hope against the corruption growing within it's core, and the greedy politicians who govern in His name. I, alongside my true brothers of the Lamenters, Mantis Warriors, and Executioners, am all that stand between the freedom of the Astartes Charter and our breed being placed in chains at the whims of the fraudulent Inquisition. Even as the skies above me catch alight with betrayal, and the false angels of grey and deep oceans come for my blood, I am true til' death. I am Centurion Michael of the LXII Legio Auxillia, Astral Claw, and King of One Thousand Heathens. I, in the name of the Index Astartes, shall complete Seventeen fellow brothers to complete my squad requirement as laid down by the mighty Tyrant himself, upon pain of death, prior to the March 31st deadline. Twice shall I present my works before completion, to prove to the great Huron Himself that my tireless duties will not end until the Maelstrom Sector is free. Failure to do so shall result in the helm of my plate being blackened in shame, and a thesus on the internal functions of the Tyrant's Legion being completed for distribution to all line units in penance to the Librarium; a symbol of shame for all to see, and to be carried upon my Auxillia's shoulders for eternity. This is my oath, nay, my bond. None shall dispute it.

For the freemen of Badab. For the Liberation of the Maelstrom. For the Tyrant.

I, Res Ipsa Loquitur, of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Stormraven Gunships, a Drop Pod, a five-strong Scout Squad and a seven-strong Death Company with Jump Packs on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the updated Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Warmammer of the CA subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 chaos space marines, 19 cultists and sorcerer on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Leinmann of the Chaos Ascendant subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Traitor Commander, 5 Traitor Sternguard, 5 Traitor Bikers, 10 Traitor Marines and 1 Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Death to the False Emperor, Iron Within, Iron Without!

Oh what the hey...

I, Jacobius of the Liber Astartes subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter, The Night Wolves, having never touched brush to mini before and despite the trials and tribulations of the toddler overlord and full time work, to paint and present at least 1 mini on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Not much I know but I don't want to get all crazy and promise a whole squad or something ;)

-J-

I, Brother Apocalyptic, give my oath to the great Sanguinus, master of all Blood angels that I shall bring forth his loyal and fervant son Astorath to smite the enemies of mankind in full battlepaint on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. If I fail with this sacred task, he who is worthy may hang upon me the sign of shame and defeat.

I, Brother Messor, of the Liber Astartes, vow to see five Devastators of the Alpha Hounds, five snipers of the Cerberus Chapter, and at least one Basilisk marine ready for combat before the 31st of March, 2013. The Emperor protects.

I, Sokhar, of the Blood Angels IX Legion Astartes, vow on the honor of the fallen Angel and the Golden Throne to present at least three Stormraven Gunships, one ten-man "Tactical Squad" (that might be equipped strangely similar to a Grey Hunter pack, but in full Blood Angels regalia), and converted power armor Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I vow to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article, war the updated Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done, and repaint my sacred wargear with Ultrasmurf Blue.

I, Togusa-san of the [Libre Astartes], vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least 3 tactical squads of Mk IV pre-heresy Emperor's Children on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Marine7312000 of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Chaplain, Captain, and a 5 man Assault Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. My work in progress thread is here: WIP Thread

I, Razblood of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1x 5man Deathwing squad (250 pts), 1x 3man Ravenwing Squad (155 pts), 1x Librarian (120 pts) & 1x Company Master (125 pts) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Thunder_god of the Space Wolves subforum vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

1 Converted Arjac

1 Converted Logan Grimnar

1 Converted Rune Priest

on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here's the Logan & Arjac minis so far:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/wrnjr/1BFF9435-053C-4752-B9B8-1919107E0B15-4312-0000020F826A194B.jpg

I, Erasmus of Baal of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least one squad of Honor Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Master Gabriel Macleod of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present One Predator Annihilater with heavy bolter sponsons,One Deimos Pattern Predator Excutioner with heavy bolter sponsons on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here is Link

I, Irabrai of the x CHAOS ASCENDANT x sub-forum (this'll be my 4th, and for 3 different subforums (eek!), vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least 1 squad of Havocs, one Mauler/Forgefiend (When i make up my mind...) and 1 squad of Chaos Space Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, ianj253 of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 assault marines, 5 sterngaurd, 1 Baal predator, and a drop pod on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Although I started on B&C as an Imperial Fist and since I finished painting them, I hope that my vow will be accepted by the Blood Angels as I have chosen them as my following army. There is a tournament here at the 13th of january and i have to present all 1850 points of Blood Angel goodness fully painted so if I am successful you'll be hearing pretty soon from me.The army will represent the 5th company pre-heresy (at least my take on it) lead by Cpt Amit (the fleshtearer) they will all have black X marking them (hence the death company models) cause they have been "touched" by the "flaw"... . So here is my vow.

I, Moric of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 4 10man assault squads (2 meltaguns,power axe on the sergeant,based on the death company models) and 3 Stormravens and a Sanguinary priest (power sword,kitbashed) and last but not least a captain (thunderhammer,scibor model) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Battle-Brother Ludovic of the Liber Astartes subforum, vow on the honour of the III Legion that I shall fully assemble, paint and base five Astartes of the Emperor's Children Legion before the 31st March 2013. I vow that I shall provide at least two five WIP updates with pictures in that time. I also vow that if I should fail, I shall submit an article to the Librarium, wear the Signature of Shame and depart on a Penitence Crusade to redeem my sullied honour.

Ludovic

EDIT: Article for last year's failure on the way, Sig ;)

I, Zopha of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1500 points of Crimson Fists on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Project updates will be via my blog a thread in the WIP forum -

Welcome to the B&C eekster :tu:

UltraRich and Silver Phoenix, sorry guys but I do need some sort of Librarium article before I can take your vows. It shouldn't take too long, whether it's a tutorial on how to paint blue or just a summary of the fluff known of a particular chapter's relic.

Okay then, I will see what I can come up with. Do you need two from me due to two failed challenges or just the one?

Just the one is fine to enter SP :)

Where should I post my WIP? In the subforum or here?

WIPs can be posted in your blog, the WIP subforum or anywhere really. Just be sure to leave a link to where you put them in this thread.

Maybe it's too early to say what can count for the article but can I submit my IA?

Having never painted a mini in my life I hope this will give me the motivation to get started.

-J-

Unfortunately, we can't accept IAs in the Librarium anymore.

Before I commit, I have a question.

I'm planning to paint (part of) an 8th Co UM army, using C:BA.

Which sub-forum should I nominate?

Whichever you feel more attached to :)

I, Cain Tiberius Kondrad of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 scratch built and painted Thunderhawk Gunship on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My blog can be found HERE. LPC vow starts page 3.

CTK

Archived