The Pabst Blue Purity Seal Brewsade.

d3m01iti0n

MOAR.  Giarc, Im sorry man I totally spaced it and didnt get the underside shots.  Tonight definitely.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2013/2/28/468671_md-.jpg
http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2013/2/28/468673_md-.jpg
http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2013/2/28/468674_md-.jpg

God, those Assault cannons mounted on the side of the nose look awesome.

Do the Hurricane sponsons actually sit higher on the model than the nose thrusters, or are they on the same height?

I also have a tiny modelling question about the Raven: Does it have a lot of space to add Templar icons and bitz?

By the way, is it just me or are the side doors (which the hurricane bolters are placed over) basically Rhino side doors? They look the same shape and size from what I've seen. Just wondering if I could stick some BT upgrade kit doors in there if not using the bolters (which is probably most of the time at least).

They are Rhino doors.  Plenty of room for bits and icons too.  Youll notice I have the Templar cross and scroll bit on the the front thrusters (would have gone higher on the body where the BA bits are located on the stock photo but I mounted the AssCans there).  Will probably get a large white cross decal on the main thruster housing and small black ones on the wings.

More work this weekend.  And HOPEFULLY my buddy gets over tonight or tomorrow for a game.  See how this and my Talon fare against his Valk and Vend.  Because I hammer on his IG list hard until his fliers come out.  Hopefully now Ill flatten him, because his lists are pretty damn good. 

your profile pic says it all =(

i once left my entire army on top of my car then drove off. seeing as my "carrying case" is just a cardboard box, lots of guys had their pieces strewn about everywhere, including my LRC. luckily, no pieces actually broke, just glue failing to hold.

Yknow, I didnt flip out.....I said "ITS COOL EVERYBODY" and ran up into my loft to grab glue, ran back down and fell down the stairs.  I badly bruised my tailbone and can hardly sit.  I dont even care about the Raven right now.  Bad bad bad weekend.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I've been lucky to not drop my models much. Once dropped my Land Speeder, which kinda blew apart since it was only blu-tacked, but the only thing to actually break was that stupid translucent stick between the base and the model. And sometimes I drop an infantry model, which usually results in a dismembered model thanks to magnets, but it'd be hard to break the plastic infantry models with that.

I dropped my LRC once.  It was ugly.  Took me three tries to put it back together properly.  If I could sit in my hobby chair for five minutes without screaming I would work on the Raven.  For now one of the Asscans and the clear flyer post is missing.  Im sure my cat smacked em around under the couch (along with my missing Ork; shes always stealing them and dice).

I should have my Chapterhouse kit in the mail either today or tomorrow for my raven! Building in progress as we speak. I will have to finish up my one Storm Talon, Ceastus Assault Ram, and now Storm Raven with CH kit.

Argh, dropping Flyers is painful. My brother knocked over my Valkyrie once, and it dived straight off the table. I still need to find a way to re-glue the hatch. cry.gif

I've dropped many things, especially Leman Russ models, which, luckily, are extremely sturdy. cool.png

I'm glad to hear the Raven is fine and I hope you don't need bionic replacements. thumbsup.gif

Well my dumb ass had a little too much to drink over the weekend and dropped the Stormraven :(

I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to.lol. Glad to hear time in the apothocarium has helped. Now suit up, time to renew our crusade.

Now that vanilla and BT can take fliers I wonder if chapter house has seen an increase in sales for the SR kit? I have 2 SR's one with and one without. The one with the add on looks better IMHO. I'd get another set except I just ordered the storm eagle. I'll magnetize the weapons and use it as a SR.

Oh Im sure they are.  They have their in stock numbers on their website; they were at 77 when I ordered mine.  Theyre now at 8!

Wow! Good for them. I love all these third party sellers. They give you even more variety so your army doesn't have that cookie cutter look. I hope the third party sellers make more bits for the xenos armies.

Archived