Looking good! thumbsup.gif

Thanks! :)

Very nice indeed! With soem of the robes, a little more highlighting might be in order to smooth things out, but by and large these look great! I'm very jealous!

The robes are pretty hit and miss.. iv gotten better results with my latest attempt (on the DV chappy).

Update time! :)

First of three Scimitar Jetbikes - The Sgt. with a power weapon, and a plasma cannon. (Which can be changed to others!)

Decals lacking as always, as i havent gotten around to buy some Micro Sol...and i need to prepare mentally for 30+ marines that need decals xD

gallery_56449_8109_979546.png

gallery_56449_8109_632393.pnggallery_56449_8109_62096.png

Argh... For some reason, that Roman-style helmet just makes me want to slap the rider down on his butt and toss him a winged helm. It contrasts a bit more than it should with the DA bling on the sides of the bike.

Hah, quite true. ill check the bitz box for a winged helmet and see if i can get it to fit.

I have about a million thoughts and 'jokes' revolving around the 'footprint' of those jetbikes.

That said you did a great work with the paint brother.

I would agree with the poster above though, the helmet is a bit out of place, post Caliban discovery era at least.

I have about a million thoughts and 'jokes' revolving around the 'footprint' of those jetbikes.

I would agree with the poster above though, the helmet is a bit out of place, post Caliban discovery era at least.

Thats plain dirty thinking ^_^

Only winged helmet i have left, is the one from DV. Which afaik is a wrong armor mk. So the silly roman head is staying on till i figure out something sweat.gif

Thats plain dirty thinking happy.png

Only winged helmet i have left, is the one from DV. Which afaik is a wrong armor mk. So the silly roman head is staying on till i figure out something sweat.gif

Dirty thinking? We have to wash our robes again, is that to what you refer to brother?

Anyway, looky what I found in the librarius today. It must be the first jetbike model in the prototype stages before the dark age of technology.

They hadn't discovered anti gravity yet it seems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQi6Gzvs7II

For the life of me I cant remember how to change the link to be clickable and not hosting the entire thing.

Thats plain dirty thinking happy.png

Dirty thinking? We have to wash our robes again, is that to what you refer to brother?

Anyway, looky what I found in the librarius today. It must be the first jetbike model in the prototype stages before the dark age of technology.

They hadn't discovered anti gravity yet it seems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQi6Gzvs7II

For the life of me I cant remember how to change the link to be clickable and not hosting the entire thing.

Lol that is hilarious.

But i might need a trip to the penance room for my liberal thinking considering the design.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great work. Good to see another HH DA legion in the works.

Ill be putting mine up in the next few months.

Its 80% assembled but only airbrushing black for the first time this weekend.

A great looking force, always been a fan of the pre heresy armours and vehicles, I like the jet bike, as for the Contemptor the paint job looks great and details look great but the pose seems a bit static and lacks movement, may just be the angle of the picture though.

Great stuff!

DR

• 2 weeks later...

I actually managed to paint something.. ohmy.png

Venerable brother Zariah was one of the orders finest knights on Caliban, and
participated in the great cleansing of the calibanite beasts. When the emperor
arrived with the 1st legion he, along with so many other of the knights was
implanted with the lions gene seed and trained as a marine.

His skill in battle was unmatched, and many foresaw that he would soon lead his own
chapter. Yet fate intervened and he was gravely wounded, and thereafter placed
in one of the sacred Contemptor pattern dreadnoughts.

His shoulder markings, marks him out as a calibanite born, and a knight of The
Order.

gallery_56449_8109_303758.jpg

Nice models but where are the logos?

You painting them or using decals?

Im up to the painting stage on mine but cant for the life of me choose red or black  decals for the DA pre heresy logo

Nice models but where are the logos?

You painting them or using decals?

Im up to the painting stage on mine but cant for the life of me choose red or black  decals for the DA pre heresy logo

They are...uhm...*runs away screaming*

I should do decals when im done with the remaining models.

Black decals?

I'm going for white decals, I have to many red details anyway (leather, weapon casings, eyelenses, helm bushes). It also "pops" more on a black model.

Ok this does it, no "pre heresy, what legion to choose?" anymore.

30k Dark Angels it is and to think i almost wanted, (dare i say it in this forum) a Alpha Legion force.

Excellent Angels mate, dark and moody just the way i like it :-)

Keep em coming,

Stepper

Keep em coming,

Stepper

Couldn't have said that better myself.

Ok this does it, no "pre heresy, what legion to choose?" anymore.

30k Dark Angels it is and to think i almost wanted, (dare i say it in this forum) a Alpha Legion force.

Keep em coming,

Stepper

Glad to be an inspiration - welcome to the Rock! :)

Keep em coming,

Stepper

Couldn't have said that better myself.

thanks.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived