Blood Red under a Black Sky

Black_Sky

Another year, another Vow.

With the advent of 6th edition, and the reduction of effectivenes of power swords, maces and spears, I decided to add a few sanguinary guards to my force.

Without furtho ado, shots of the group-to-be.

gallery_37939_5403_157269.jpg

And some shots of single models, just because.

gallery_37939_5403_471114.jpg

gallery_37939_5403_647199.jpg

gallery_37939_5403_323225.jpg

gallery_37939_5403_679843.jpg

gallery_37939_5403_208402.jpg

And with that, another year takes off.

Pictureless update.

Untill the board gets sorted out, this will have to do.

Got most of the work done by now. Instead of postponing everything untill the last week before the deadline, I wanted to get some stuff done. Since the forum was offline, I got even more done.

Base colours are painted, armour, trims, details. Gems are done, wings are completely finished. All that is left is fixing the mistakes I've made with my shaky hands and short attention span, followed by washes and flocking the bases. Not bad for a weeks work :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ETL Vow:

I BlackSky answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one blood angels librarian in terminator armour, one librarian dreadnought, one furioso dreadnought with frag cannon and heavy flamer, one priest on bike with a power sword, one unit of sanguinary guard w. 2 power fists, 7 terminators with an assault cannon and a chainfist, 6 raving lunatics with 2 power fists and 2 power axes, a unit of three bikers with one plasmagun, 2 attack bikes wih multi meltas, one bbq Baal, one razorback with twin linked lascannon, one storm raven with hurricane sponsons from theillustrious Blood Angels. Amounting a grand total value of 1920 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Startup pictures.

gallery_37939_8050_1809869.jpg

Still need to get the bases for the terminators, and magnetize the doors of the storm raven.

Time to get a paintbrush dippin'!

Archived