Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any chance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Son of Sanguin

Son of Sanguin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
Now that all armies of mankind are covered. Would there be any chance of getting a dark heresy / death watch / rogue trader / only war / black crusade section to B&C?
"For Sanguine, For Baal, For Tycho!!!"

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,392 posts

Now that all armies of mankind are covered. Would there be any chance of getting a dark heresy / death watch / rogue trader / only war / black crusade section to B&C?

I think they'd be classified as being in the "other" games section. I doubt there'll be a specific section for them.

Once, a Novice Cantus came to me, troubled and uncertain. A slip of a girl, only a few strides down the eternal path leading her to the Golden Throne. She asked me a question. She asked me how we can ever truly understand what faith is. I told her that there is no coin to measure what we feel in our hearts. There are no scales upon which we might weigh the faith of one woman against another. There is only duty and blood. There are only deeds and words. There is only the service to the God-Emperor, and the price that demands from each Sister can only be known by Him. But know that whatever fears must be faced, whatever hardships endured, that price is forever worth its full cost.
- Sister Katherine Elysius,
Daughter of the Emperor (later Imperial Saint Katherine)

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,374 posts
That stuff goes in the Other Games subforum, brother. I myself have an old Dark Heresy thread there. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Son of Sanguin

Son of Sanguin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
Does anyone know if there is anything against me sharing the editable DH/DW/OW/BC/RT sheets I have done. They are the standard PDF ones that are downloadable from Fantasy Flight. I have just added the text boxes and check boxes, The SM ones do have the rules for the implants on but they are supplied on there to begin with.

I kinda need feedback on them for improvement.

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,261 posts

Does anyone know if there is anything against me sharing the editable DH/DW/OW/BC/RT sheets I have done. They are the standard PDF ones that are downloadable from Fantasy Flight. I have just added the text boxes and check boxes, The SM ones do have the rules for the implants on but they are supplied on there to begin with.

I kinda need feedback on them for improvement.

Go ahead and post them for discussion; and once you finalize them, you may submit them for download (though we might want to verify with FFG that they're okay with it).

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_14910_14794.png

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,264 posts

That stuff goes in the Other Games subforum, brother. I myself have an old Dark Heresy thread there. Posted Image

Yes, but I think that what he means is more can we have a roleplay section, thus allowing us to also play them (which is banned, right now)?

Cheers,

Ludovic

tn_gallery_45765_15430_660.pnggallery_45765_14340_43444.jpgtn_gallery_45765_11834_1547.png

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Accept all challenges, no matter the odds.

Suffer not the Heretic to live.

Abhor the Typo.

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,261 posts
No, the roleplaying fiction topics are still off limits. We had the problems with too many members roleplaying off limits armies, and the problem persisted even after we advised everyone of the limits.

Besides, roleplaying via online discussion forums (i.e., collaborative fiction writing) and roleplaying the games are two different things.

The FFG roleplaying games that cover the armies covered here at the B&C (which is all of the current crop of FFG RPG games) are acceptable for discussion in the Other Games forum.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_14910_14794.png

Son of Sanguin

Son of Sanguin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
As long as we are able to talk about the rpgs I will be happy. Personally I think every one who can play should play. They are fantastic for getting you thinking about the characters involved you your army.