Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fanfic Subforum

Subforum

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Erasmus of Baal

Erasmus of Baal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 604 posts
How reasonable would it be to have a sub-forum (perhaps under the Liber) for fan-fiction works like the famed This Is the Liber Astartes or my own DIY-Chapter-relevant "Life and Death at Honor Hold"? These texts seem an odd fit for the main Liber (or, for that matter, anywhere else), but I could understand a decision to leave this vague distinction to the new tag system.

Messor

Messor

++ PROCREATOR COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,174 posts
Well, the Black Library forum has a fan fiction subforum. Its kind of a long walk from the Liber, and not as frequently traveled, but I'm sure the scribes would gladly house any works you create.

gallery_26154_15777_721.png

The Liber; it's like a Biscopea for DIYs!

Messor's Content

Erasmus of Baal

Erasmus of Baal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 604 posts
In all the times I've looked through the boards, I've never seen that. What dark sorcery...?
Nevermind that. Thanks for pointing it out to me.