The Grizz's LPC Vow

Grizzly Adams

Hey all, Grizzly Adams here, attempting my first Chaos LPC vow. I have thus far completed all my vows, so hopefully my luck continues. My 2013 vow consists of:

•1 terminator lord

•1 biker lord

•10 Chaos Bikes

•20 cultists

I started off by receiving 6 bikes from eBay, which arrived in typical eBay fashion; terribly primed, in pieces, and glued together as if by a 3 year old. Will post pics as soon as I figure out how to post them from mobile.

Well, my wife let me use her good camera, so i thought i would post up some better pics. First the bikes completed thus far for my LPC:

And the Lord, Champ, And Banner Man

Also, not towards my LPC, but i thought I would throw up some pics of my Dual Heldrakes, Trogdor and The Burninator (Although which is which is anyone's guess!)

I always found black too hard to master class , just like white . I mean its not even painted with the black paint and there are too many layers of paint used ,my wife loves to painting , but I hate it .

nice ax conversion . but I would cut the wrist a bit and use green stuff to make the front go down and the back up , would look more realistic . I would also [now comes the part when translators cant help me] put the ax hitl like this at an / from the body not like this I . Give that "dude has a hvy thing in one arm and nothing with the other" tilting the bike a bit would be an option too.

• 1 month later...

Archived