Long time lurker

Tarok

G'day all,

I've been a member since '07 but apparently haven't posted anything. My bad. I rediscovered the site and my membership a couple of weeks ago when I came across the awesome Space Marine Painter templates.

I wouldn't call myself a gamer, more a painter and fan of the Black Library novels and related fluff.

Here are a couple of pieces I did back in '07, the last time I wet the brushes. The colour scheme is based on a John Blanche picture.

DSC02845_copy.jpg

DSC02862_copy1.jpg

The few years later a SM Terminator has found it's way to the work bench, and will find itself in Imperial Fists livery - a gift for a good friend.

Tarok

Hail and welcome once again to B&C, brother! I'm glad that you have had reason to return - with any luck you might like what you see here. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. :)

Thanks for the welcome, mate.

Quick question: other than a google search I can't seem to find the links to the SM and SM Terminator interactive painter templates. Is there a link to them from the site? I also read in the FAQ that a SoB template was planned - was this ever launched?

They haven't moved, just the links to them are not shown on the menu anymore (it is on my list to do, just WAY down at the bottom

As you can see, at the moment things are being renovated and some things will lack a direct link for the time being I'm afraid. As for the SoB painter - I don't know, to be honest. 

Archived