Haha blood isn't too hard to add if you get the models.

I like the attention to detail with the chains attached to their arms (you BT fans know they got it from the WEs ;) ) and the cool batman looking bracers with spikes...it looks wicked. I might even venture that I like the power cell/wiring attached to the other arm.

I'm not too sure on the one shoulder pad look though it looks kinda goofy as the backpack sticks out like a sore thumb. But overall a good job FW

FW has finally answered my prayers about chain axe hands (rejoice with me cmdr Shepard!)

Check out the new emperors children contemptor!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/EMPERORS_CHILDREN_LEGION_CONTEMPTOR_DREADNOUGHT.html

If the head is anything to judge by I can see the palatines as having that mark of helmet (illuminator? Crusader?) if they come out

Check out the new emperors children contemptor!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/EMPERORS_CHILDREN_LEGION_CONTEMPTOR_DREADNOUGHT.html

If the head is anything to judge by I can see the palatines as having that mark of helmet (illuminator? Crusader?) if they come out

Love the body don't like the studs, would have preferred more embellishments.

Yeah I said pew pew while that dread is posing....but I'm not too hot on the guns they posed it with. The twin heavy bolters just look goofy to me, I do like the conversion Beamer though.

Can you do 2 conversion beamers? I don't have my book with me.

Does anyone want to make a guess as to which model gets made next?

Yeah, the armor and weapons are decent but I'd definitely use some different helms. Maybe some filed down 'Zerker helms to get that "Sarum-style" mouthpiece. Or regular Mk II/ Mk III.

That's exactly what I did with my World Eaters Assault Marines. Trimmed down FW Berserker heads make great Saurum helms, and look pretty brutal. Especially the helm that's half bashed in. Just have to make sure not to use the ones with horns coming out of them.

I would like to see another primarch soon before the next HH book since it sounded like they were going to release it in the spring time IIRC

My bet is for the palatines to come out next and possibly shabran darr. Those would be followed by Fulgirm possibly.

I wish they would just come up with a destroyer squad or upgrade pack because any missile launcher attached to them with jump packs just looks ungainly

Yeah I said pew pew while that dread is posing....but I'm not too hot on the guns they posed it with. The twin heavy bolters just look goofy to me, I do like the conversion Beamer though.

Can you do 2 conversion beamers? I don't have my book with me.

Does anyone want to make a guess as to which model gets made next?

In fact, you cannot  do 2 conversion beamers. You are only allowed to equip DCCW or Chainfist, Mutli-Melta, Autocannons, Plasma Cannon, or Lascannon. So, by rule standards, the EC Contmeptor is illegal. You'd think that FW would follow their own rule system lol

I would like to see another primarch soon before the next HH book since it sounded like they were going to release it in the spring time IIRC

My bet is for the palatines to come out next and possibly shabran darr. Those would be followed by Fulgirm possibly.

I wish they would just come up with a destroyer squad or upgrade pack because any missile launcher attached to them with jump packs just looks ungainly

It would be nice of them to start releasing Primarchs, but I only think they will release the characters that "actually" participated on Isstvan III.

The next big model FW is releasing is Abaddon and Loken, which I am personally excited for. ( Having just finished Galaxy in Flames)

I hope so, I think they will. They still have to release volkite serpentas

But if it's "rediscovered" then how do you know that it wasn't originally discovered or even invented in 30k when human technology was at one of its highest peaks since the Golden Age?

Its STC, that says enough.

And even more fun, they can have access to the STC during the Great Crusade/Horus Heresy, lose it after, only to rediscover it millenia later.

It would be nice of them to start releasing Primarchs, but I only think they will release the characters that "actually" participated on Isstvan III.

The next big model FW is releasing is Abaddon and Loken, which I am personally excited for. ( Having just finished Galaxy in Flames)

I hope so, I think they will. They still have to release volkite serpentas

They said on FB all the special characters will get minis, I'd assume that goes for the Primarchs too.

Haha agree brother. I think it was kinda cool that in the picture which had Abaddon with a combi bolter with the grenade harness/ launcher strapped to the bottom of it.

Do you guys who are going to use him prefer the sword or bolter?

For those of you in America, doesn't Abaddons pose look like an Urlacher bear hug or clay Matthews predator pose? Football in SPESS XD

Hey brothers your long awaited vigil has been rewarded smile.png

Loken and Abaddon:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/ABADDON_AND_LOKEN.html

What do you guys think?

Finally!

My fear is that the dynamic Loken pose will look a little silly in a squad of other Mk IV Marines.

Hey brothers your long awaited vigil has been rewarded smile.png

Loken and Abaddon:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/ABADDON_AND_LOKEN.html

What do you guys think?

Finally!

My fear is that the dynamic Loken pose will look a little silly in a squad of other Mk IV Marines.

Well, a squad of Mk II/III Marines would solve that problem. tongue.png

Archived