DK2K's LPC vow

fivepointedstar

Well here I go. First time doing this, and I've got a lot on my plate this year, but have decided to support my Blood Angels brethren in our task to take out the current champions ( Dark Angels). So with out further interruption. 

I, DeathKnight2000 of the Blood Dragons chapter ( Blood Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five man Assault Terminator squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article, and will also burn the symbol of Shame unto my skin for penitence should this task not be completed.

( IPOD photo) Here's the start to the 5 man termie squad, equipped with 3 man with LC's, and 2 with the TH/ SS mix. They have been based with Mechrite red ( now called Khorne red) and are about to get a good ol' wash of black  to darken the edges. Still not sure what color I'll use to highlight the power weapons. 

• 1 month later...

Well here it is my final picture for the LPC vow. I was not able to base, or decal, or put major effort into since all my stuff is in storage at the moment. So I apologize for the atrocious looking models I'm about to post. 

Vow complete...

No problem, mate. Looking ok to me. Perhaps not using flash but a lamp for lightning could improve a bit. Painting is many things and not all painting is for golden demons. We can always go back and improve/start over. :)

Major point is making the deadline. Well done, Brother, and remember to post in the main LPC tread. :)

Thanks Taranis, and Midnight Runner for your replies.

This was my first vow ever on the b&c . Hopefully next round ill have my gear to properly

represent the Blood Angels. ( and at least I didn't have to fire brand myself for vow failure ) :)

Archived