Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Member content search tool seems less useful

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Paulochromis

Paulochromis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,560 posts

There are a number of members whose views I find align with my own.

Every now and then I search for posts/threads by these members.

In the previous incarnation of the board, the search tool would provide a navigable set of posts.

The new member content search just shows topics these members have contributed to, even if it was years ago.

How do I get a list of posts, not topics?

War will never cease until babies begin to come into the world with larger cerebrums and smaller adrenal glands. -H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)
It's not the genius who is 100 years ahead of his time but average man who is 100 years behind it. -Robert Musil (1880-1942)
People of small caliber like to sit on high horses. -Magdalena Samozwaniec (1894-1972)

19.jpg

Paulochromis

Paulochromis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,560 posts

Ahh found it.

Silly me.

War will never cease until babies begin to come into the world with larger cerebrums and smaller adrenal glands. -H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)
It's not the genius who is 100 years ahead of his time but average man who is 100 years behind it. -Robert Musil (1880-1942)
People of small caliber like to sit on high horses. -Magdalena Samozwaniec (1894-1972)

19.jpg