Just a ide i got..

nzz

Way dont we have a "Sisters showcase" nailed poster??

the dogs got one and the bloody angels have one, even the deprested ones in robes got one..

we should have one to... so we can show of our armys

or is it just me that want one?? whistlingW.gif

Way dont we have a "Sisters showcase" nailed poster??

the dogs got one and the bloody angels have one, even the deprested ones in robes got one..

we should have one to... so we can show of our armys

or is it just me that want one?? whistlingW.gif

You mean a stickied topic specifically for showing pictures of painted armies/models? Even I could (kinda) get involved in that as I'm currently working out the final details of my DIY Orders' colour scheme. Hopefully will have something to show soon ^_^

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/attachments/galaxy-nexus-development/52263-get-your-jelly-bean-now-vg20948_second-scruffy-futurama.jpg

I would love to see more sister armies.

i posted the question in the suggestion topic :) so we will see if we get some response from the Golden Throne, or do we have a Sisters moderati whos responssibol for our little corner of the Dark world of the forum??

if we get some people to say second in the suggestion topic i think it will get more attention then with just me whistlingW.gif

(offtopic.gif how tha hell do you spell" Responssibol"??)

i posted the question in the suggestion topic smile.png so we will see if we get some response from the Golden Throne, or do we have a Sisters moderati whos responssibol for our little corner of the Dark world of the forum??

if we get some people to say second in the suggestion topic i think it will get more attention then with just me whistlingW.gif

(offtopic.gif how tha hell do you spell" Responssibol"??)

The members responsible (as in Moderators) for this part of the forum are Inquisitor Nicole Pyykkonen (INP) and thade. Haven't seen them around for a few days, but I dare say they'll be back soon enough. The suggestions topic is for stuff that could be applied to the whole forum in general and not for requests such as this one, so getting members to post there as well won't really work and it'll most likely get locked.

Bear with INP and thade and I'm sure they'll agree to us having such a topic ^_^, but posting in other areas about this won't work...

• 2 weeks later...

Did this get any further?

As far as I know both INP and thade have been in recently.  Whether or not they have seen this topic, I can not say.

However, perhaps a PM to either of them should bring it to their attention.  In any case, I would think that if members start posting their armies in this topic, it will be more likely to get stickied because there would be pictures of said armies ;)

I don't have a Sisters army yet, so can't post much outside of my Canoness and Celestine (well, once I've done them anyway ^_^ )

As far as I know both INP and thade have been in recently.  Whether or not they have seen this topic, I can not say.

Just so you're aware of things; INP has been away for a little, so thade has been taking up the slack in the meantime. If any response has been slow in coming, that might be why. 

Just so you're aware of things; INP has been away for a little, so thade has been taking up the slack in the meantime. If any response has been slow in coming, that might be why. 

Fair enough ^_^

Well, there's no excuse not posting pictures, so that everyone can see them then is there? ;)

It's me! I'm here, I'm sorry for the delay. RL is kicking my butt and I plain and simple missed this topic.

I will happily Pin a topic with everybody's army's in it. The way the other forums got these threads was (or seems to me to have been) organically: i.e. somebody (like the OP here) said "Wouldn't it be cool to post pictures of our armies like those other forums?" and then people did just that, posting pictures of their armies to share, saying little bits here and there about their armies, backstory (both real world and fluff-wise) and applauding others. They were overall positive and fun threads and I think it'd be great to see that happen here. smile.png It'll need to prove itself to get stickied, but I bet you all can make that happen. <3

I'll lead the charge. Stand by.

It's me! I'm here, I'm sorry for the delay. RL is kicking my butt and I plain and simple missed this topic.

I will happily Pin a topic with everybody's army's in it. The way the other forums got these threads was (or seems to me to have been) organically: i.e. somebody (like the OP here) said "Wouldn't it be cool to post pictures of our armies like those other forums?" and then people did just that, posting pictures of their armies to share, saying little bits here and there about their armies, backstory (both real world and fluff-wise) and applauding others. They were overall positive and fun threads and I think it'd be great to see that happen here. smile.png It'll need to prove itself to get stickied, but I bet you all can make that happen. <3

I'll lead the charge. Stand by.

No problems thade - real life is going to start kicking my butt from tomorrow after having six weeks off after an operation :lol:

With that in mind, as soon as I get them done, I'll add my Canoness and Celestine ^_^

Archived