BattleFleet Gothic Campaign (WorldWide?)

decaxd

Hi all, we are starting a BFG campaign in Italy. We have a site (that is 'work in progress' but is almost working) that allow us submitting report. So we started thinking it'd be nice open the campaign to other people around the world. 

The ruleset will be the standard one with little modifications (none exterminatus for example) and the results will influence the next WH40k italian summer campaign)...

we hope someone will join us!

Hi all, we are starting a BFG campaign in Italy. We have a site (that is 'work in progress' but is almost working) that allow us submitting report. So we started thinking it'd be nice open the campaign to other people around the world. 

The ruleset will be the standard one with little modifications (none exterminatus for example) and the results will influence the next WH40k italian summer campaign)...

we hope someone will join us!

Is there a 40K planned campaigned in Italy? If I'm not mistaken the last offcial Italian campaign took place when the C:GK was released...

I ask because, as you may have already supposed, I'm Italian too.

Are you talking about an Official Campaign (that was what the "Italina Summer Campaign" suggested me) or a fan/player made one?

I don't play BFG currently but I play 40K quite often, so if this is one of those campaign were you "upload" the results I may help... well hopefully ;), depending on free time, obviously.

Is it a narrative campaign?

Anyway, Welcome to the B&C

Hi,

i'm referring to Faaris Campaign that are a "de-facto" standard. It's a 5 years campaign. Give a look at http://4faaris4.blogspot.com/

last year there were 200+ player.

It will be, obviously, a narrative one.

Which is your city?

ps è abbastanza ridicolo parlarci in inglese cmq biggrin.png

To answer to your comment about the language: posting in English is needed in order to make others to understand what we are saying. It's a form of respect for the other users msn-wink.gif

This is an International Community. In private messages we can talk in any language but in pubblic posts English is mandatory for the reasons I exaplained above.

Feel free to contact me if want to discuss in our language about the "local 40K activities".

Anyway I'll give a look at the site as soon as possible thumbsup.gif

ya, i know this! let me know if you'll feel interested for BFG or in next summer campaign. 

The "standard 40K" summer campaign looks interesting... is there any limitation to the army we can play? For example if we use FW models are the match results still eligible for the campaign?

a little assumption: is a fan made campaign made to fun.

a second little assumption: there were some cardsharper during last campaign

ruleset of the 5ft war is working in progress, but i don't think it will be any limitation about proxing or fw model. Obviously you can't take a shoe box and say: "this is my landraider".  

BUT, if you do this, your opponent is agreed, and in your battle-photos you don't shoot this and you don't speak about a "card-raider" nobody will knock at your door..

a little assumption: is a fan made campaign made to fun.

a second little assumption: there were some cardsharper during last campaign

ruleset of the 5ft war is working in progress, but i don't think it will be any limitation about proxing or fw model. Obviously you can't take a shoe box and say: "this is my landraider".  

BUT, if you do this, your opponent is agreed, and in your battle-photos you don't shoot this and you don't speak about a "card-raider" nobody will knock at your door..

I was not talking about proxing but about the chance to play actual FW models with their own rules. There are several communities where FW rules are not accepted....

EDIT: Fixed typing error

under my opinion if your opponents are agree i don't see any restriction..

which models are you talking about?

A lot... I'm a huge fan of FW stuff ;)

Anyway I gave a glimpse at your site and I read about the campaign rules.

I fear it wouldn't be easy to recruit many players at my local community willing to register or to take pic of the ongoing matches. They are quite.. lazy, to use an euphemism tongue.png

The owner of the store once tried to do something like for a campaign a several players proved to be "impatient".

In such enviroment I often say "I'm surrounded by Pyjaks".. If you are familiar with the Mass Effect universe, you know what I mean ;)

I may try to persuade some of my closest 40K friends and see if they will have more free time by the time the campiagn starts.

just a disclaimer: the site is owned by GranMaestro, i'm only a supporter on tecnical and BFG sides.

Where are you from? Last campaign counted people from almost all the cities...

Ok... I supposed you were the site owner, my bad ;)

Anyway the fact my community is quite small may explain the limited number of potential players for your campaign... Next time I'll be a local store I'll ask around... maybe I'll find some volunteer...

When will the campaign start?

Archived