Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Total Wargamer

total Wargamer order delayed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

liammorren

liammorren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
Hi All,

Is anyone else having problems with total wargamer. I have had an order open for over a month now and it has not been delivered. They are getting back to my emails but just keep saying there getting stock in the next week. I have actual asked for a refund but they just ignored me and carried on saying it would be here soon. It sounds from friends that this happens a lot. Its a Shane as they probably have the best prices!

Edited by liammorren, 04 April 2013 - 08:00 AM.

hornywingythingy

hornywingythingy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 763 posts
Don't say that! I just put in an order this weekend...

Hopefully its just rubbish organisation, not another maelstrom games...
"Information always matters. Bad information leads to bad tactics. Incomplete information leads to flawed strategy. Both can lead to defeat." Senior Captain Thrawn

"The 40k rules just have a picture of a very sad nerd and the words "you lose" on every page" Kevin cunningham on faeit 212

Rik Lightstar

Rik Lightstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 679 posts

And did you ever get your stuff as this was a month ago?

Rik

The Codex Astartes: Taking Away The Freedom Of The Astartes To Pigeonhole Themselves, 
And Restricting Them To Supreme Flexibility Since M31

hornywingythingy

hornywingythingy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 763 posts
If you check further down the threads list, you will see more threads about them, I'm guessing they aren't very good at dispatching rather than malicious?
"Information always matters. Bad information leads to bad tactics. Incomplete information leads to flawed strategy. Both can lead to defeat." Senior Captain Thrawn

"The 40k rules just have a picture of a very sad nerd and the words "you lose" on every page" Kevin cunningham on faeit 212

Gaz Taylor

Gaz Taylor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 331 posts

I used them years ago and my order turned up late and I really had to chase them to get any sort of information about what was going on about it. They seem to still be the same from some of the threads turning up on the web at the minute

Stuffem, Tankem, Ammeran

My Ramblings - http://ineptusgameus.blogspot.com/

hornywingythingy

hornywingythingy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 763 posts
Just had to cancel my order off them, they thought it would be another two weeks before it would be dispatched (too late for me) hopefully be processed tomorrow...

ALIENAGENUS_arbitor marduk_FALSUS

ALIENAGENUS_arbitor marduk_FALSUS
  • ALENAGENUS

Hi All,

Is anyone else having problems with total wargamer. I have had an order open for over a month now and it has not been delivered. They are getting back to my emails but just keep saying there getting stock in the next week. I have actual asked for a refund but they just ignored me and carried on saying it would be here soon. It sounds from friends that this happens a lot. Its a Shane as they probably have the best prices!

My brother bought £65 worth of stuff from them but they kept saying everything was out of stock so after about 6 weeks he decided to cancel his order. Long story short almost 7 months later he's still trying to get his money back. I wouldn't trust my money with them if i were you