deathspectres 05/04/15 update.Tac Marines

Some nice kitbashing going on here.  The Sternguard look cool too - I like the fact they all have knives as sidearms as well.  

What bits did you use for the scythes on your termies?  I want to use some scythes myself, but not sure where to cannibalise the parts from.  

Keep them coming!  

Some nice kitbashing going on here. The Sternguard look cool too - I like the fact they all have knives as sidearms as well.

What bits did you use for the scythes on your termies? I want to use some scythes myself, but not sure where to cannibalise the parts from.

Keep them coming!

grey knights force halberd.

nids warrior scything talons

and the skulls and eagle from space marine banner top.

i gutted three painted nid warriors for the blades. cut the blade from halbred at the top of the power pack .and on the one side use the pic for better image.thumbsup.gif thanks.gif

So glad to have found your post! I have just started a Death Spectre force myself and thought of using scythes for terminator weapons but never considered the Dreadnought. Nice idea! Seeing some of your models painted and together has also given me an idea of what the force would look like, which is very nice.

Do you have any tips for a fellow young blood spectre?

I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Cas

So glad to have found your post! I have just started a Death Spectre force myself and thought of using scythes for terminator weapons but never considered the Dreadnought. Nice idea! Seeing some of your models painted and together has also given me an idea of what the force would look like, which is very nice.

Do you have any tips for a fellow young blood spectre?

I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Cas

WELCOME brother glad to see another doing DS .The only advice I can give is take your time on your figs .do them the way you want and look to see what others are doing to get ideas.Little is known about the DS  so you can make up a story line for your force. The other thing is enjoy and have fun with the hobbie .      LONG LIVE THE SPECTRES!

That's a really cool pair of sgts. I'm not sure if duel powerswords is the most effective use of points, but it looks awesome.

Thanks brother, yeah I haven't played for quite awhile nearest games are about 75 miles. thought he had to be alittle different probly will have one more post got the insperation from your hf marine.

Archived