Wolf_Pack's Blood Angels - Conversions and Kit Bashes

• 2 months later...

It's a really good idea, but he looks like he's falling over and the direction of his head makes it look like he's not at all interested in the Necron at all, his gaze is past it to something else in the distance.

The Camera angle is not great (took it with my phone) but he is meant to be slightly past and looking side sidways at the necron. The Dante's base slots into the larger one, so it was probably turned a little by the time I took the picture. It lines up well, I'll try to show that better when I post the painted pictures ;)

Here's My first company Immortals, for my Vow!

gallery_71633_8409_113369.jpg

2 power fists, with gauntlet mounted angelius bolter and complete with nipple armor!

Can you tell me how you made these guys? I just happen to have some Terminators and Sanguinary Guards that I can use to do this if you would share how you done it. Pretty please???

Hey!

I used black reach terminator bodies for mine. I used the back half, wich I adjusted with a hobby blade so the sanguinary guard chest would fit in. I also cout out a part of the hood so the deathmask heads would fit strait.

Archived