Wolf_Pack's Blood Angels - Conversions and Kit Bashes

It looks like you magnetized the arms on this guy. Was it hard getting the magnets in the right place to hold the arm? I'm looking to pick up a Contemptor myself and want options when it comes to the arms.

Both the pieces are round, so it's easy to drill dead center on both end with pin vice/manual drill. once I am done and order more arms, I will be able to run this as anything I want, not just a contemptor, since it's a forgeworld model - I want to be able to use it at all times.

I really like that Land raider, do you think you could post a front view too?

I suspect you can run that as a count-as Stormraven too, if you magnetized the sponsons...Since I do believe the thing hovers?

I really like that Land raider, do you think you could post a front view too?

I suspect you can run that as a count-as Stormraven too, if you magnetized the sponsons...Since I do believe the thing hovers?

I also have wings that are magnetized! I'll poste a pick of it tomorrow for the front. it's all packed up.

I can see the magnets in what you posted.

Now, I have to ask...Do you have a model of Dante rocking an "axe" to stand on the top of that thing while it zooms around the board?

I ended up magnetized a sanguinor for my Dante fig. If I have leftover sanguinary guard later on, I might still make one.

Everytime I see someone using those weapons I'm tempted to buy them for my own use. And then I rethink it and decide not to. And then I see something like this and they're back on the To-Buy list. The Death Company look awesome.

Archived