Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby, I am at Warhammer World. Having bought an Avenger, the rules for it, two of each heavy weapon Sister,two Melta Sisters, two Penitent Engines, the big case and a Sunday ticket for Warhammer Fest, I'm wondering how it all happened. I only came to see the new Chapters of the Space Marines exhibit! :lol:

And my favourite Chapter of all time is there! ^_^

Today in the hobby, I am at Warhammer World. Having bought an Avenger, the rules for it, two of each heavy weapon Sister,two Melta Sisters, two Penitent Engines, the big case and a Sunday ticket for Warhammer Fest, I'm wondering how it all happened. I only came to see the new Chapters of the Space Marines exhibit! :laugh.:

And my favourite Chapter of all time is there! :happy.:

PICTURES WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!?

Today in the hobby, I am at Warhammer World. Having bought an Avenger, the rules for it, two of each heavy weapon Sister,two Melta Sisters, two Penitent Engines, the big case and a Sunday ticket for Warhammer Fest, I'm wondering how it all happened. I only came to see the new Chapters of the Space Marines exhibit! :laugh.:

PICTURES WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!?

I'm about to make my way home now, so when I get back :lol:

I also remembered to get Daemonifuge as well...

@Aquilanus - What the Rainbow Warriors are in the Space Marines exhibit? Cool!

@Aquilanus - What the Rainbow Warriors are in the Space Marines exhibit? Cool!

Indeed! :happy.:

I've made a topic about the pictures HERE! :smile.:

First post in TitH will be my last for a while.

Packing up all of my models and kit into 5  53 litre plastic storage tubs until my new home office / 'man cave' is finished in our new home. 

I'm officially going back into lurker mode.

Good luck in  ETL V  everyone

YitH I played my first game since 2012.

Found a local shop that has people who play 40k on a regular basis (finally!) and a couple of new players that were glad to run me through my first game of 7th ed.

Probably screwed up a lot of the rules considering the last game I played was 5th edition, but a good time was had by all, so who cares.

I just want to be able to take two special weapons in a tactical squad. I'd trade everything from chapter tactics to the specific detachment and from heavy flamers in tactical squads to artificer armor and thunder hammers on sergeants just to be able to take two flamers or two meltaguns in my troops.

I, too, miss Cleanse and Purify. 4th edition was my Renaissance.

Well, gameplay-wise. I was nowhere near my current model-making standard.

YITH I got a lot done. Sorted some bits and put more paint onto my Linebreaker Squadron and support vehicle. That was probably my last hobby time for the next 3 weeks.

TITHI started fixing the Mars-pattern baneblade I got in the post. Seriously, the damn thing looks like the courier service (Hermes) dropkicked the box a couple of times. Still, the model was a steal at the price I got it for. ;)

The postmen were obviously jealous of your bargain. :tongue.:

Today in the hobby I wondered if my next hobby project after finishing my Salamanders second squad's first five men should be the five remaining marines or painting the three wraithblades that have been languishing in their box since I highlighted the first two.

Today I finished building the 1 out of six Orchestrators ( Emperor's Children Kakophoni Sergeant title ) and the 30th Anniversary Marine for my EC.

Currently trying to figure out how I'm going to do their bases, taking a small break to focus my eyes elsewhere.

Eh... Today I may have committed to something that I neither currently possess the resources for nor have the available funds to purchase said resources.

+++

http://i.imgur.com/wfESAcV.jpg?2

++Iron and flesh, oiled with blood, midnight's blades, we come++

++Malvora! Malvora! Lauxum Nocte!++

++Iron and flesh, oiled with blood, midnight's blades, we hunt++

++Malvora! Malvora! Lauxum Nocte!++

++Iron and flesh, oiled with blood, midnight's blades, we kill++

++FOLLOW. SEEK. DESTROY++

++GLORY IN DEATH. RETRIBUTION IN CONQUEST. ABSOLUTION IN FEAR++

++FOR C'XASE, FOR THE HAUNTER, AND FOR THE HOUSE MALVORA++

++THE WARMASTER'S WILL BE DONE++

- Warcants of the Taghmata c'Xase and the Sydonian-bound Malvora, sworn to the Night Lords Legion, Traitoris Perdita.

Today got me a Games Workshop drill and a lot of 1 mm steelballs.

It was not as hard as I feared it would be and I am happy with my first attempt.

http://pre12.deviantart.net/531e/th/pre/i/2016/124/b/f/studded_2_by_slitth-da1a48d.jpg

http://pre06.deviantart.net/dd35/th/pre/i/2016/124/5/e/studded_1_by_slitth-da1a43f.jpg