Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I destroyed any semblance of integrity I had remaining and gave into the siren song of China's prices for the first time. $20 later and I have the Imperial Fists Legion Command Set on the way.

I feel excited and horrible at the same time.

TITHI - Received my painted Iron Hands Ironclad Dreadnought in the post.

TITHI - Repaired a couple of cracks / mold lines and repainted the Black to Midnight Blue and the White symbols to Mithril Silver.

Today in the Hobby, I pre-ordered the Angels of Death Supplement along with the new Psychic Powers cards. Hopefully on the modeling side I can work some more on my Blood Drinkers today, as I'm feeling pretty motivated to working on them...Granted, that will change once I start on the remaining Assault Marines *laughs* I detest assembling jump-packs for some reason.

TITHI managed to get Horus done!! which finally clears the decks ready to focus on the ETL.

I ended up taking 2 nights off as I was getting blurry vision. I also ended up rushing the end and not going for my normal blending techniques.

Do you guys find tat you also do this towards the end of a project??

Any hoo pics!!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/20160411_091955.jpg

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/20160411_092013.jpg

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/20160411_092022.jpg

Any thoughts on where I could improve, what looks off? I am always looking to improve so any critique is invaluable

Thanks for looking :).

Today in the hobby, I planned ahead the conquest of the Mediterranean Sea as Macedon in Rome II Total War. How does it relate to space marines, I hear you ask? Well, I decided to name each of the fifteen armies I'll have by the end of the game after my language's translation of each Legio Astartes, save for the Space Wolves, Ultramarines and the Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus since their names either translate silly or unfitting.

Today in the hobby I waffled on whether or not to pre-order the Space Marine Heroes set. The Captain and Librarian are nice and all, but, I primarily just want that Chaplain.

I also finally decided that Salamanders are to be my Loyalist 30k army. :cool.:

I have come back to the hobby as of this weekend. Bought and traded some old stuff I had laying around and picked up around 3k (points) worth of marines. Played in the Tank Shock event and had a blast. Will be painting them up as Sons of Medusa. I'm excited. 

YITH I dropped a wad a cash on a Nikon D3300. Started playing with it and took some photos and two short videos. Still have to play with it as the videos were too dark. Super excited about it though. Hopefully will get to post some good pics and video tonight!