Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I got around to re-model my units affected by Index->Codex changes.

No more Relic Blades on Honour Guards. Boltgun and Power Axes instead.

My Chapter Champion got two new swords and gave away his Thunder Hammer to a Black Templar.

Dug up the Storm Bolter belonging to my Terminator Librarian that used to have a Storm Shield.

That leaves me with my Dakka-Dread; Guess I will get the Imperial Armour Index for that one, and my Techmarine with a Conversion Beamer. Probably going to use Combi-Melta and Servo Arm rules and call it a welding Servo-arm.

Also I made two Lieutenants from the Company Veterans that remained in my Command Squad after Apothecary, Champion and Ancient got independent.

(Should really start the WIP-thread soon...)

TITHI Put the rotor cannons, volkite culverins and calivers on their MKIII bodies, ripped some arms from three of my cataphracti terminators to add thunder hammers and combi weapons, began assembling my vortimer pattern land raider redeemer and did the eye lenses on some primaris marine sergeants

Cut open the socket of a Leman Russ so that I could but an old metal LR Demolisher turret on a new LR body. I am currently in the market for washers as a counter weight to the pewter gun bits.

2DAITH (I really need to get on top of things) I began working on 3D designing something for my Necron Armies on Parade board that will be of...titanic...proportions.

YITH I continued work on the aforementioned project. Curved blades are tricky in Tinkercad.

TITH I didn't do anything on said project. Sad face. :(

Today in the hobby, I've looked over all of my Primaris Marines that I currently own, and, while I'm going to add a couple squads here and there to my Blood Drinkers? I've decided that I'll be starting a force of Crimson Fists.

Yesterday I finally beat the necrons. It took a change of edition and a complete rethink of my army composition, but I got there.

And post-game, I also realised that the 'can fire all your weapons at once' thing means that once tactical marines get with in 12", they go from one shot up to three, because they have rapid fire and a bolt pistol. Unless somebody wants to point out something I've missed...

Yesterday I finally beat the necrons. It took a change of edition and a complete rethink of my army composition, but I got there.

And post-game, I also realised that the 'can fire all your weapons at once' thing means that once tactical marines get with in 12", they go from one shot up to three, because they have rapid fire and a bolt pistol. Unless somebody wants to point out something I've missed...

You did miss something. Core rules state that you choose if a model is firing it's pistol or all other weapons. I don't have the page number right now, and the PDF isn't pulling up for me.

EDIT: PDF finally loaded, on page 6 of the core rules:

http://i.imgur.com/K4V28Cc.jpg

Edited by thewarriorhunter

TITH I dropped a 3D terrain print into a bucket of water for 5 hours to dissolve the glue holding it to the glass plate, and after 6 hours after it came off it's still leaking water. Cool as it is, I wish this was less frustrating. Hopefully it will look good on the Armies on Parade Board when I'm done.

TITH I have admired my little Deathwatch force and am building up the desire to do more on my Angels of Redemption squad and maybe even finish the Inceptors from Know No Fear who have been glaring at me in their basecoated state for a couple of weeks (!) now.