Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I started doing the basing for my Redemptor Dreadnought.  Yesterday I finished assembling my Aggressor squad.

I've got a Captain and Librarian assembled for my all-Primaris Ultramarine army, and as soon as I can afford a can of Macragge spray I'll get started basecoating them!
Next on the to-do list will be either the Hellblasters or Inceptors.

Today in the hobby, I finally broke down and assembled the snap-fit Reivers just to see if I like them any better in person instead of just pictures...Sadly, I still don't care much for them at all.

On the flipside: I really like the Aggressors, I'm just torn on whether they'll get equipped with the Bolters or the Flamers. *laughs*

TITH I finally got back to painting, cleaned up my hobby room, and am striving for a more disciplined purchasing strategy going forward -- finish and paint stuff I have before buying shiny new things.

I was gonna do the same with my future purchases but then Necromunda news changed that. I can see the next 12 months involving me getting burried alive by a pile of bikini clad women armed with shotguns. Unfortunatly its gonna be the tiny plastic kind. :'(

YITH I built the terrain that came in my Knights Renegade box. I made two low buildings since it's the first terrain I have so it can go further on the table. I plan on picking up more kits and building these up and adding more buildings.

TITH I was up early and finished the white on my cataphractii arms. I will edge highlight with actual white and be done, then it's on to leather and edge highlighting the combi-bolters and gold.

TITH I painted some Ultramarines for the first time since 2nd edition.

My Primarch daddy said we can no longer be friends. My Primarch daddy is bigger than yours!

It's ok these Ultras are "technically" pre-primarch and are more likely to have a half Eldar Librarian. ;)

TITH I actually made huge progress on my knight titan that has been gathering dust for ages. I'd forgotten how much fun it can be to work on such a large model and I am seriously considering adding adding an interior even this late in the process. All this despite the model being clearly cursed. Boltgun metal spray went horribly wrong, parts were mysteriously lost after I sulked with it clearly offending it's machine spirit and it's just been one disaster after the next. Technically being my second knight build as I cannibalise my first knight that suffered similar problems to complete the second, I would make a rubbish tech adept. The only thing I haven't tried it turning it on and off again and opening and closing it's windows. :(

TITH I painted some Ultramarines for the first time since 2nd edition.

My Primarch daddy said we can no longer be friends. My Primarch daddy is bigger than yours!

It's ok these Ultras are "technically" pre-primarch and are more likely to have a half Eldar Librarian. :wink:

Half Eldar half Human you say?!?! 

at-first-i-was-like-but-then-i-saw-the-4

TITH I assembled my Primaris Ancient. Last night I assembled one of the Intercessor Sergeants (I don't get a lot of free time after work)

I prefer to play with fully painted models, but at this rate I'll have my army assembled by the end of September.  I'll be lucky to have it painted before the year's out.

TITH I finally got back to painting, cleaned up my hobby room, and am striving for a more disciplined purchasing strategy going forward -- finish and paint stuff I have before buying shiny new things.

I was gonna do the same with my future purchases but then Necromunda news changed that. I can see the next 12 months involving me getting burried alive by a pile of bikini clad women armed with shotguns. Unfortunatly its gonna be the tiny plastic kind. :'(

Necromunda! Yeah, that's a bit of a game changer. I will try as hard as humanly possible to hold off on Necromunda stuff until Ratskins come out.

Necromunda! Yeah, that's a bit of a game changer. I will try as hard as humanly possible to hold off on Necromunda stuff until Ratskins come out.

Why torture yourself like that. Just jump in feet first and buy the lot ;)

Today in the hobby, I've been researching into the best way of getting a paint scheme for Flesh Tearers that I like...