Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITHI built 10 Vanguard Veterans, started getting them based for painting, and started basing 11 Cataphractii Termies. This means my little "let's see what I can build for an Ultramarines army without spending much more money on new models and just use what's lying around" project is up to 30 sternguard, 10 Vanguard, and 45 potential Terminators, and I've spent $22us so far. I may have a plastic hording problem...

TITHI picked up my new case to discover I'd got the sizing totally wrong and it was half the size I need it to be. If 40K was a 15mm game, I'd be laughing.

I also built three Rhinos and a Predator for my Iron Warriors.

Dragonlover

Finished off some more Legionaries for my 30K Iron Hands project and started work on the last five - clipped from the sprues, subassemblies organised, ready for undercoating tomorrow if the weather proves as nice as the forecast suggests.

Once they're done, I'll only have the Contemptor dreadnought left! It's taken me over a year, but it's nice to have the end in sight.

Had two HH era Combi-weapons for my Tartaros Praetor and Command Squad turn up, just need two more (why don't FW do a version of their Tartaros upgrade kit with complete arms to go with the plastics yet? They did it for Cataphractii and I want some different close combat arms).

Now looking for a cool weapon to use as a Paragon Blade for the Praetor.

Today in the hobby, I received some more Death Guard goodness: Got my CE Codex, Datacards, and Dice. Sadly, the bottom edge of most of the pages in my copy were stuck together. Thankfully, I was able to separate them without much damage.

TITHI Bought a huge collection of various space marine leftover sprues off a mate for £5, it's going to take me at least a week to go through it all but I've already made a second tactical squad for my nephews army

Edited by treadhead

YITH I made my first vow for Imperial Fists Expansion V. TITH I started painting.

And hey, what's with you ladies and gents? There are just a few hardy souls posting here lately. I miss ya'll posting about what you're doing in the hobby.