Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby, I have kicked around some ideas for a short story I may possibly do involving the Invaders, Blood Drinkers, and my homebrew chapter.

I also received the Painting Handle, Dark Millennium playing cards, and "Praetorian of Dorn". Gonna test out the painting handle soon, I've got three Intercessors primed and ready for painting.

YITHI started on my Lightning,

But why is it that when I painted it like this

26713301529_88786c7043_z.jpgplane 1 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

26713301329_da6072a374_z.jpgplane 3 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

All I see is this??

37780455424_e8c1f70876_z.jpgdusty 2 by Danny Taylor, on Flickr

This morning I finally got around to sorting my models out to get a scope on where I am at with my Heresy Night Lords, and how many more I have to assemble and paint. I have them set up on my table at home so I can continue with the mass highlighting of my force (they were originally painted to a basic standard to be tabletop ready for an event, so now I am going back to continue working on them).

Hope to get the highlights done on at least 10 models tonight, once I finish the 20 more Terror Marines I will let myself get some paint on Sevatar.

Today in the hobby, I finished the last model (a Wazbom Blastajet) in my Ork backlog! All of my Orks are painted, for the first time ever. :D

I’ll have to put up a little thread of what I’ve got - so look for that in the Ork forum soon.

TITHI Added some pustules to three plague drones in preparation for a 2k deathguard game tonight, completely failed to finish the last of my 40 pox walkers (far too many pustules needed) but i did do some work on my DG lord of contagion a little more

Today in the hobby, I purchased and assembled the Primaris Apothecary along with the Plague Marine Icon Bearer. I also purchased the Citadel Essentials set only to discover that all of the paints are completely dried out for some reason. Not overly happy about that one.

YITH - i completely Cleared off the hobby desk and cleaned out all my unusable paints (25) put a ton of half finished models away in the cabinet and re set up my paint desk so i can focus better on painting and finishing ONE thing at a time :biggrin.:

Mithril

TITH I worked on some (a) necron warriors. I think I'm out of glue. Depends on how much more I can squeeze out of those tiny 'single-use' superglue thingies. We'll see. Also setting myself a challenge to do a marine painter scheme that isn't a majority silver or red (of any shade).