Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH, well actually yesterday, I got a strike force Ultima box set for €145 from a flgs.

It involved a lot of haggling along the lines of:

It's been there a couple of years

nobody's going to buy it now that Primaris are out

we all know regular marines are finished

Score.

Today in the hobby I laid out the first post of a new thread musing about what sisters of battle plastics could look like in regard to the Intercessors and Hellblasters' kitbash-unfriendly, monopose-that's-not-saying-its-name sprues in my head as I walked to the mall... and realized all my wonderings were answered by the sisters of silence's own sprues.

Ten minutes ago in the hobby I decided to work on making a World Eaters (Shadow Crusade?) version of Tangled's I've got a dream song.

Angron: What about you?

Erebus: I'm sorry, me?

Delvarus: What's your dream?

Erebus: No, no, no, Sorry boys, I don't sing.

*suddenly chainaxes*

I don't have a problem. The only thing I lack is any kind of regret.

I HAVE NONE OF THEM.

Today in the hobby I used my tools to create and attach two grippers to the CCW of my Ironclad Dreadnought. Bought it on e-bay and the CCW only had two grippers. I cut parts from 6 different bits from my bits box and glued them together. It looks ok on the CCW and now it has 4 grippers. 

Edited by Ultra kblock

TitH I got out all my models, inventoried the lot, figured out how much touch up painting I needed to do, and took a nice group photo of each. Refurbishing them all was my project for the past year and I'm quite pleased, although there is still work to be done.

My Sisters of Battle-

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/224451-order-of-the-sacred-rose-saint-barabara-commanderie/

My Space Marines (Red Templars)-

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/224452-rt-2nd-company/

My Inquisition (Ordo Hereticus)-

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/224453-inquisition-01/

A few days ago in the hobby, I fished out the storage unit (for lack of a better word) that's been gathering dust under my bed since before I joined this site, and decided to see just what has been sitting in it since I last opened it.

There were sprues, bits, models... It was like going through Ali Baba's cave, except without forty unwashed thieves out to shank me.

Today in the hobby I decided to take a break. Sometimes conversions just don't wanna come, and after four days of messing with the Invictarus Suzerain bodies to little/no avail, it's best to take a few days away from the hobby desk, I think.

Edited by Soldier of Dorn