Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Yesterday and TITH I finished cleaning mold lines and did partial build

on five more units/characters for ETL. This evening they get an ultrasonic bath and left to dry for priming tomorrow, weather permitting.

I may well end up with far more than I can paint but, by the Emperor, I will be prepared for maximum effort.

Today in the hobby, I soaked and scrubbed down some more resin bits and assembled a Master of Signals...Then promptly disassembled him and did a slight modification to make him a bit more Word Bearers-y.

Next up is to assemble my Apothecaries....and to dig up some of the Auspex bits I've got laying around to use as Augury Scanners.

TITHI am sorting out a 6x4 for the new flat, working out what I want to buy from KR at Salute and possibly working out what I have available for my secondary wave of ETL vows in my spares case.

Dragonlover

TITHI My custodes reinforcements arrived so far I've put (blu takked that is) one dawn eagle together and used the five wardens to make a pair of shield captains and three vexillas, still to go three allarus and five more dawn eagles but every thing is nice and shiny already thanks to a wind free and dry afternoon of spraying.

This lot takes me to over 3k of shininess (with just twenty nine models) I'm thinking a caladius grav tank to round out the force should do the job nicely:wink:

TITH (last night) I played a 1250 game against Necrons and got destroyed... well I would have if we had played it out but we were running late on time and it was pretty hopeless for me.

Played a mission from the open war deck which was really fun. The deployment/mission type strongly favored my opponent's army. I was unable to ever completely wipe his 6 model unit of destroyers and they were cleaning house every round. Good opponent, good game, lessons learned.

Earlier this week in the hobby, I finished building the tenth member of my first Iron Warriors tactical squad. Ten down, thirty to go! Also, TITHI, received my shiny new camera, and snapped a quick photo of a WiP Khorne Berzerker inspired by the works of Augustus b'Raass.

work_in_progress_khorne_berzerker_by_lpj